Bliss Labs No 'Zit' Sherlock Complete Acne System

2.8

on 2/4/2015 11:33:00 AM

You know, my skin was pretty decent before I tried this. The cleanser is DRYING. Very much so. As a daily cleanser, this threw my skin out of balance. However, I found that using it once a week or as needed during a breakout was the best use for it. Unless you have incredibly oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it. It even caused some redness and visibly dry skin in my normal, not prior to sensitive skin. Also, it oddly made my pores bigger. But again, if you have really oily skin, you might like this a lot.

I really wanted this too work especially since they say probiotics could help acne, unfortunately, it is like all the products I've tried they don't work and make my skin so dry that applying makeup is a nightmare.The cleanser does not lather up at all, the correcting serum is ok, and the moisturizer is so so sticky its disgusting. Will never by again dry's my face way too much used it for about a month and nothing no visual improvement. Waste of money, especially since its the same price as Cliniques Acne System, which is so much better.

on 7/16/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This did nothing for my skin. In fact, it made it worse. It's expensive, too. Maybe my acne was too bad for this stuff to work?

on 1/29/2013 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I like the smell of the product, and it was easy to apply, but thats about it. I don't have an acne prone skin, so that's maybe why it didn't work for me, but I do have oily skin, so I was recomended this series from the beauty parlor. I enden up with allmost psoriasis looking skin, eczema and inflammation around the mouth and up to my nose, and dry paches of skin on my forhead and cheeks.

I had to use cold cream and zinkcream to get my skin back to normal (wich took 4 days) And that is saying something, considering the fact that my skin is super oily. And I've never reacted on anything I've put on my face before.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I really like this product. I've used proactive, Clinique's acne system and some OTC products. Nothing has worked better for me than this system. I've been using this for about three months so I feel it's had enough time to prove itself. I gave this product 4 stars because I find the second step to be unnecessary. It broke me out. I only use the wash and moisturizer. My acne is mild and my face almost clear!

on 12/29/2011 2:49:00 AM

wHen I I seas a15, I swas badgered into buying this from this pompous old overdone makeup saleswoman who just "couldn't believe that I have never heard of the most prestigious acne line in the US" bitterness aside, this product did spiritually nothing for me and is terribley over priced

on 12/5/2011 6:07:00 PM

I have tiny black heads around my forehead and cheeks and some pimples. My mom bought me this but i saw NO difference. It didn't dry out my skin or help it at all. I used it twice a day for quite awhile. I wonder why it didnt work for me

on 11/7/2011 4:34:00 PM

This is a lovely starter kit for skincare. I still use the cleanser/toner and have been searching for the serum. The minus one star is because of the moisturizer- I didn't care for it at all, so I used my own.

on 6/5/2011 8:58:00 AM

I had a BAD allergic reaction to this product! My face has begun breaking out lately, so I thought I would try it since so many people seem to love Bliss products--plus $32 for a whole kit seemed pretty reasonable. I only used this for 2-3 days and I had the worst skin reaction I've ever had! Not only did it not clear up my several blemishes, it made them WORSE, dried up my oily skin like the Sahara desert, and turned a patch of skin on my chin/cheek red and bumpy like sandpaper.

I've never experienced an allergic reaction like this before---it was almost like a chemical burn. It's been about a week, and I'm still trying to get my skin back to normal. I'm not usually so sensitive to products (and haven't really had a bad reaction to salicylic acid in the past), but I guess I've gotten a little more sensitive as I've gotten older. If you have even REMOTELY sensitive skin (or feel like salicylic acid is too harsh for you), do not----I repeat----DO NOT use this product! All I want is for my skin to go back to normal again!!!! Returned this product last week and will probably never try anything from Bliss again as a result of such a bad experience.

on 6/2/2011 12:26:00 PM

This products works wonders for my troubled skin. I used to have a very severe acne problems. I've probably tried almost everything in the market to kill my acne. Clinique , Proactive, Dermalogica, Mario Badescu, La Prairie, Kiehl's, L'occitane, you name it. Most acne treatment will work for about 6 months before it became ineffective on my skin. I was really tired of having to come out with new skin care formula every 6 months.

Anyway, I have been using these for probably 10 months and they are awesome. Besides salicylic acid, they are also infused with probiotic, which is good bacteria that fights the bad bacteria in our skin.

I use the cleanser/toner and serum every morning and night. And for the moisturizer, I rotate it with Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion. I do understand that these products dried out my skin, but the esthetician at bliss told me to play by ear. So when ever i feel like my skin is getting more to the dry side, i'll use the clinique moisturizer. And if my skin is in its normal condition i will use this no zit sherlock moisturizer.

Anyway, after some years of my acne battle, i am now very confident with my skin. I don't even need foundation and concealer all that much anymore.

I use this system in conjunction with bliss steep clean mask and the triple oxygen mask

Popular Treatments (Face)