November 29, 2014 | 1527 users online

Treatments (Face) - Bliss Labs - No 'Zit' Sherlock Complete Acne System

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

I really wanted this too work especially since they say probiotics could help acne, unfortunately, it is like all the products I've tried they don't work and make my skin so dry that applying makeup is a nightmare.The cleanser does not lather up at all, the correcting serum is ok, and the moisturizer is so so sticky its disgusting. Will never by again dry's my face way too much used it for about a month and nothing no visual improvement. Waste of money, especially since its the same price as Cliniques Acne System, which is so much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by woolandwater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

This did nothing for my skin. In fact, it made it worse. It's expensive, too. Maybe my acne was too bad for this stuff to work?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by siripuss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like the smell of the product, and it was easy to apply, but thats about it. I don't have an acne prone skin, so that's maybe why it didn't work for me, but I do have oily skin, so I was recomended this series from the beauty parlor. I enden up with allmost psoriasis looking skin, eczema and inflammation around the mouth and up to my nose, and dry paches of skin on my forhead and cheeks.

I had to use cold cream and zinkcream to get my skin back to normal (wich took 4 days) And that is saying something, considering the fact that my skin is super oily. And I've never reacted on anything I've put on my face before.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Brittney90210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I've used proactive, Clinique's acne system and some OTC products. Nothing has worked better for me than this system. I've been using this for about three months so I feel it's had enough time to prove itself. I gave this product 4 stars because I find the second step to be unnecessary. It broke me out. I only use the wash and moisturizer. My acne is mild and my face almost clear!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Elicanarch123

wHen I I seas a15, I swas badgered into buying this from this pompous old overdone makeup saleswoman who just "couldn't believe that I have never heard of the most prestigious acne line in the US" bitterness aside, this product did spiritually nothing for me and is terribley over priced

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by forestdeidre

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tiny black heads around my forehead and cheeks and some pimples. My mom bought me this but i saw NO difference. It didn't dry out my skin or help it at all. I used it twice a day for quite awhile. I wonder why it didnt work for me

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by centrechic

This is a lovely starter kit for skincare. I still use the cleanser/toner and have been searching for the serum. The minus one star is because of the moisturizer- I didn't care for it at all, so I used my own.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2011 8:58:00 AM More reviews by shoeluver99

I had a BAD allergic reaction to this product! My face has begun breaking out lately, so I thought I would try it since so many people seem to love Bliss products--plus $32 for a whole kit seemed pretty reasonable. I only used this for 2-3 days and I had the worst skin reaction I've ever had! Not only did it not clear up my several blemishes, it made them WORSE, dried up my oily skin like the Sahara desert, and turned a patch of skin on my chin/cheek red and bumpy like sandpaper.

I've never experienced an allergic reaction like this before---it was almost like a chemical burn. It's been about a week, and I'm still trying to get my skin back to normal. I'm not usually so sensitive to products (and haven't really had a bad reaction to salicylic acid in the past), but I guess I've gotten a little more sensitive as I've gotten older. If you have even REMOTELY sensitive skin (or feel like salicylic acid is too harsh for you), do not----I repeat----DO NOT use this product! All I want is for my skin to go back to normal again!!!! Returned this product last week and will probably never try anything from Bliss again as a result of such a bad experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Jess0501

This products works wonders for my troubled skin. I used to have a very severe acne problems. I've probably tried almost everything in the market to kill my acne. Clinique , Proactive, Dermalogica, Mario Badescu, La Prairie, Kiehl's, L'occitane, you name it. Most acne treatment will work for about 6 months before it became ineffective on my skin. I was really tired of having to come out with new skin care formula every 6 months.

Anyway, I have been using these for probably 10 months and they are awesome. Besides salicylic acid, they are also infused with probiotic, which is good bacteria that fights the bad bacteria in our skin.

I use the cleanser/toner and serum every morning and night. And for the moisturizer, I rotate it with Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion. I do understand that these products dried out my skin, but the esthetician at bliss told me to play by ear. So when ever i feel like my skin is getting more to the dry side, i'll use the clinique moisturizer. And if my skin is in its normal condition i will use this no zit sherlock moisturizer.

Anyway, after some years of my acne battle, i am now very confident with my skin. I don't even need foundation and concealer all that much anymore.

I use this system in conjunction with bliss steep clean mask and the triple oxygen mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by asortafairytale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am really happy with this so far, as for how it works. I bought the starter kit at sephora for $32, which is actually a much better deal, ounce-per-ounce, than buying all three products separately. Its a cleanser, serum, and moisturizer, and they all contain salicylic acid. the cleanser is a pearly-colored gel, and smells a little like eucalyptus. foams well, rinses off very well, doesnt leave my skin tight or dry! the serum is a thin clear gel, sometimes runs out of the tube too quickly. the moisturizer also smells like eucalyptus, and is nice and light. The moisturizer does ball up though. I solved this by using another moisturizer on top (Kinerase cream), and that works really well for my foundation. Been using it about a week and my skin is actually a bit clearer! I get acne on my cheeks mostly, and have a lot of red scarring spots there too. the serum is supposed to lighten them, and I think its already worked a little. my skin does look less red. also, my skin is not dry at all, it feels very comfortable. I have used proactiv and murad kits in the past.. and proactiv would work but would dry my skin, and stop working after a while... murad completely did NOT work and made my skin a mess after a week. but this kit from Bliss is gentle and it works. its actually reasonably priced! especially for a bliss product. I will update in a few weeks...
*******update 5/26/11***********
I stopped using the serum and moisturizer, and now only use the cleanser. but I used up two of the kits before realizing I was only interested in the cleanser. the moisturizer balled up too much and I dont think the serum made enough difference to keep on using it. the cleanser however is awesome. I use it with kinerase cream, and the ANSR light therapy device and my skin is the clearest its been in years! the full size cleanser is 4.2oz and costs $22, which isnt terrible, considering its Bliss, and you only need a small amount.