LUSH Full of Grace Serum Bar

4.4

Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum murumuru), Calamine Powder, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum), Fresh Rose Petal Infusion (Rosa damascena), Organic Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Perfume, Fresh Portobello Mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus), Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla), Rose Oil (Rosa damascena), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Benzyl Cinnamate, *Citronellol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool

on 3/20/2015 12:27:00 AM

Another favorite from lush!!!! I keep it in room temp and it hasn't melted yet but reading reviews I'll try the freezer.. I use this under my moisturizer sometimes and I wake up with the cleanest/ glowing complexion. I wouldn't use it in the daytime.. Only because it's kind of on the heavy side. Packaging could be better .. All they do is give it to u Ina lush paper bag.. Lmao

on 3/13/2015 1:58:00 PM

My new favorite moisturizer! I've used this bar for the past 2 months and it's replaced my old moisturizer in plastic packaging. It's a bar that melts easily with any heat so be careful with storage. It also means that it does require a few rubs to melt onto the skin. I do a few swipes with this on each side of my face and then I rub it in with my fingers in order to make it sink in. It has not made my skin break out and my combination skin is very prone to clogged pores. The smell is a bit play-doh-ish, but the results I've had with this are really good. I would keep this in a tin (which LUSH readily sells) along with a sheet of wax paper in it. The bar does fall apart easily, but you can mash it back together if you like or just use the broken pieces. While this is indeed messier than a conventional moisturizer, I love this for helping me in my quest to minimize plastic in my beauty routine without making me sacrifice the beauty part. I would recommend this to people with combination and drier skins as people with oily complexions may experience oilier skin with this type of moisturizer that is more oil based.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have only been using this for a few days, but all I can say is wow. What an amazing experience this little bar has to offer.

I use this at night, before I apply my evening moisturizer, and adding this to my routine has made a large difference in my skin's texture in just a few short days. I hoping as I continue to use this, I will continue to notice a difference in the fine lines and discoloration.

I would continue to repurchase, only because of how soft it makes my skin feel over night, and I've also noticed that my foundation application is a bit smoother. Overall great, all natural product. I do not notice a strong smell, which a lot of LUSH'S product do have, but this one is minimal and it doesn't linger, especially if you use your moisturizer over top of this. I have felt that I could skip my moisturizer, but I haven't and been just fine with it...

I haven't used this in the AM, which I have read that you can do, only because I am afraid that I don't have enough time to have this set, and then my AM moisturizer for my makeup application. I feel like although this would be great for my skin, it would waste too much time in the AM, when I don't have a lot of time on my hands to get to work. Overall, wonderful product, and I hope that they never discontinue making this!!!!

on 2/3/2015 11:24:00 AM

I am on my second bar and it's a great travel friendly (no bottle / non-liquid) item. Unfortunately, not good with warm weather :( it is like a face version of a massage bar! My combination skin is thankful for it during colder months.

on 1/31/2015 11:52:00 PM

I am honestly in love with this product. As a big LUSH fiend, this might be my top "must have" product. I am mostly combo skin but lately because of the winter my skin is disgustingly dry. I've been into a "Glowing" skin kick but I try anything that will add some glow and moisturized looking feel into my skin. Ive tried countless facial oils, etc. I used coconut oil for a month or so and I loved it, but then I started breaking out (might have been too heavy for me). I discovered this and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I use it at night after I clean my skin. Lately the night routine is angels on bare skin, eu de roma toner water, and this as my final step. I wake up the next AM with gorgeous, smooth and SOFT skin. The only downside is that I wish it was a bit heavier, but it is still a great product. **just bought my 2nd one** (Also this does melt so sticking it in the fridge is a good idea)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a staple product for me now, been using it for at least a year and still love it. It is easy to use (I rub the serum bar directly onto my skin because I think it's easier this way than first warming it up in my hands) - I admit I would prefer a bottle with a pump. I have acne-prone, oily skin and this has never caused any breakouts for me and has helped balance out my oil. I use it under a moisturizer, works very well. however now I am using a tretinoin cream which is really drying out my skin, making it very flaky. The serum seems to work OK until I use my typical make up, then you can see the flaky/dry patches. I am going to adjust my moisturizer but still keep using the serum because I love it so much and the price is reasonable (one bar lasts at least 1.5 months).

on 12/27/2014 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit: it is really flexible to your needs-i had my mom use it and her skin was Glowing, i spritzed with a light moisturizing toner first, then used this mixed with avocado oil for a massage. Then wiped off (cleanser!) and removed excess with baby shampoo ...and then used a bit again, layered with moisturizer.Edit 2: still no breakouts as long as my cleansing is okay too. Tip to help dissolve it: run under some water, rub on, put back in whichever container you use. The water helps it to dissolve just enough for an application
Edit- loving this! It is just awesome. My breakouts are gone (the ones I thought i was getting frm my moisturizer--i did not remove the moisturizer from my routine, i simply added this as a prep step)!
Thinner oil than most. Easy to us. Healed my chapped skin (chapped from wks of flu) and smoothed undereye area. No irritation. Jojoba causes breakouts on my dace sometimes (i can only use 1ce a week max), even rosehip does--this doesn't. No bad smell. Good under moisturizer (u need less of both), great night serum.

Would repurchase. And compared to EL ANR, which someone else compared this to--el irritates my skin n does nothing for me. This smoothed out the little rough patches u get from prolonged illness, and my undereye area is much more hydrated.

on 12/26/2014 8:42:00 AM

This product is so luxurious like your own personal spa treatment.The scent of it is beautiful and it leaves an almost silicone-y smooth feeling on your skin (it doesn't have any sort of artifial ingredients in it though!). I wouldn't even consider it that pricey because you seriously only need to glide it through your face with 2 or 3 strokes and that's it. Just fantastic, great for protecting skin that tends to dry out in winter - like mine. Make sure to keep it in a tin to be hygienic and to keep it from melting!

on 12/13/2014 11:02:00 PM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, WHOMEVER YOU ARE, TRY THIS PRODUCT!

I've been a long-time user of LUSH products, but because they're quite pricey $$$$ I have moved away from using their products for everyday care and found myself only buying certain products as "treats" for myself. But OMFG when I found Full of Grace, I was absolutey HOOKED!

I have yet to find another product (natural/organic or not) that goes what this serum does, for my skin. Not only has it evened out my skin tone and reduced the redness around my T-zone area; it has also helped to firm and brighten my skin, reduce and virtually eliminate the look of mild scars I had from past breakouts, AND it clears up ANY blemish I get. Seriously. This thing is a gift from the gods!

You may think this product is a little greasy; and it kind of is. But it sinks in and leaves your skin looking so renewed and amazing, that it's totally worth it. I use this as a night-time serum, so I wake up every morning with beautiful skin. I don't use it as a day-time moisturizer because it is greasy, but using it at night gives you the same amazing results. Also, it makes applying makeup to your skin SO much easier!

Tip: Store this product in your freezer, so it lasts longer. Because it's preservative-free, it can melt easily if left in hot or even room-temperatures. All you have to do it rub it between your hands to warm it up again and then apply to your face by using small circular motions & massaging it into your skin. Then, just stick is back into the freezer until you use it the next day.
***If it's too greasy for you, wet your hands slightly after rubbing the bar between them, to eliminate some of the greasiness.

Overall, this product is AMAZING. SERIOUSLY. GO BUY IT. It's $15 so it may seem sort of expensive, considering it IS a pretty small bar. But a little of it foes a lonnnnnggg way and I promise that you will be seriously happy with the results!

OH! And LUSH is against animal testing, so that's a bonus!

This is so amazing, it's replaced Khiels Midnight recovery concentrate for me. Dry, winter skin means horrific sunken skin for me but this has turned it all around.
It's cleared up my Rosacea, any chapping, and has never broken out a single spot. Use underneath moisturiser during the day and alone at night.
You may want to use a Lush toner to blot it for the day if you have okay skin, but for me, I don't need to.

Popular Treatments (Face)