LUSH Full of Grace Serum Bar

4.3

Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum murumuru), Calamine Powder, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum), Fresh Rose Petal Infusion (Rosa damascena), Organic Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Perfume, Fresh Portobello Mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus), Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla), Rose Oil (Rosa damascena), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Benzyl Cinnamate, *Citronellol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool

I have sensitive skin and prone to redness; I got this hoping it can calm my skin and hydrate it during winter, but my face broke out. I gave my skin a week break then tried it again, i got the same results. None of lush products seem to work for me...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Haven't been using this too long, only about a week. I've been sick so I've been using this day and night after washing my face since I've been off work and haven't needed to wear makeup. This is a bit too greasy to use under makeup but I will continue using it before bed. It's an interesting product, I hate the bar form. I warm it up a little with clean fingers and then pat into my face. It cleared up all my dry patches after a day or so, it has not broken me out at all even though I am quite acne prone and some of my small chin breakouts that were starting cleared up! I have not had any increase in oil production and the redness on my cheeks and chin is improved. So other than hating the bar form and it being a bit too thick for under makeup I highly recommend this. I can see it working for all skin types! Would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

HIGHLY
H I G H L Y suggest you purchase this! I use it as a daily moisturizer, your face with look, feel, and SMELL amazing! It lasts for ages and you will feel like you just left a spa!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Very moisturizing and lovely for dry skin. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase, but maybe one day.

I absolutely love this serum bar. It is very small, but it lasts a very long time. I cut off a small chunk which I keep in a tiny plastic pot that used to house lip balm or something. The remainder I keep in the original Lush bag and in the freezer.

I have pretty good skin, for my age (45), but it can get a little dry in the winter, and I do get some redness and dullness. I use FOG a few times a week. I wash my face, pin my hair back, and then get my little chunk of FOG and apply it directly to my face. You don’t need much, or it can get too greasy. I just run it a few times across my forehead, cheeks, neck. Then I massage it in, and sometimes I add moisturizer too. I probably don’t need to the moisturizer, but I have thirsty skin.

In the morning, my skin looks flawless. All the red is gone, I’m moisturized, and my skin even looks plumped up. I glow. I am on my last little chunk, and will definitely be repurchasing when it’s gone.

If you are even the slightest bit acne-prone, I would stay FAR away from this. I have semi-sensitive, mild acne-prone skin, and this product gave me the two worst, gigantic pimples on my left cheek which filled with green, infected pus. The concept of a solid serum/moisturizer really appealed to me, and I am an avid Lush fan, so I really wanted this to be worthwhile for me. The price is average for a product from Lush, not cheap but you're paying for the branding. I don't mind the simplistic packaging that Lush is known for, but I gave it 2 out of 5 just because it does melt easily and you will need to purchase your own container for it, which adds to the cost. Try at your own risk, but I definitely don't recommend it.

Good for red and sensitive or dry skin but don't leave out in hot weather it will melt.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this serum. It's a solid, which I thought was odd at first. The lady at Lush told me she likes to use this before a fresh face mask, so I tried it, and I feel like it made my skin extra soft. I like the scent. The serum melts at body temperature, so rubbing it in your hands for just a second or two does the trick, when running directly on the face it doesn't seem to spread as evenly. I only use this at night after washing my face, and before applying moisturizer. I think the price is fair, considering it will last a very long time. This takes my redness away and is very soothing on the skin. I have drier skin, and it makes me a bit shiny, so I definitely would not recommend using this in the morning before applying makeup for someone who has oily skin. The only thing I'm not 100% in love with is the fact that it doesn't have its own jar or container. You get it in a regular paper lush bag. Not a huge complaint though. I'd say try it, and if you don't like it, than I'm sure they woukd let you return it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

when i went to the lush store the girls there told me it is a serum for every skin type and you can use it every night, or even in the day time. Now, on the first few uses of this bar my skin got so soft and silky in the morning after I've applied a small amount at night and all the bumps on my face started to shrink in size. However I made a terrible decision to start using more of the product so i can do a nice facial massage every night after work and that where it all went wrong, the bumps started to turn into painful pimples on both sides of my cheeks and on my chin. I've since stopped using it for 3 days and the pimples are almost gone by now. I might use it a week later and use it just as a weekly "moisture mask" rather than a daily moisturiser as the butter seems to be too rich for my acne prone skin. It's around $14 in australia and for me to use it only once a week it's actually really cheap as i can use it for i guess up to 6 months!!! for anyone that has sensitive skin i say give it a try and it really smooths and calms the skin, but just watch out not to be too greedy and use a huge amount of product each time as it can cause breakouts.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I adore the way this smells. It is amazing to use after a steamer tab and before (under) a fresh face mask. It feels great on my dry, sensitive skin....however, it makes me break out :( so I only use once or twice a week. I love the price bc it lasts so long.