Hard Candy Button Your Lip Ultra Wet Lip Gloss in Flirt

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have this in the Innocence shade. There currently is no review board for that, and I can't add any yet, but yes. It is a nice brown pink. The only complaints I have is, as another user said, you have to click the button that dispenses the gloss like ten times before it comes out, and it is a tad thick, but I don't mind. Long lasting color, no harsh smell or taste, I'd buy it again.

on 7/15/2010 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

What struck me first about this product is the packaging. It was advertised as a lip gloss pen, which I was curious about. I decided to get flirt because it was the only pink available at my Walmart. When I got home and opened the package, I was surprised to see how the product worked. To get the product out you would literally have to push the top of the lip gloss like an actual pen. What I didn't was that you literally had to click it a hundred times for the product to first start to appear. When it finally did, I applied it, and it turned into this gorgeous dark fuschia color with blue undertones. The gloss itself isn't sticky, but it is really really thick; which I don't like. Overall, it's gorgeous, but I wouldn't buy it for $8.

on 6/18/2010 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

A little bit on the sticky side but oh, I love this gloss! If you blot your lips a little, it tones down to a gorgeous bluey-pink shade. If you leave it be, it's a wild blue-pink with a bit of purple that's glossy and stays put.

I'm so happy Wal-Mart is finally carrying the HC line, no more ordering it online and waiting forever.

Popular Lip Glosses