December 22, 2014 | 1126 users online

Hair Color - N'Rage - Blue-Black Hair Dye

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by 618am

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product, I have applied it on bleached hair and it fades out wonderfully. When first applied it does look black indoors, but outside you can see the blue. It fades out to light blue. The smell is definitely not offensive, it smells very fruity (like grape). Although I do hate the packing, the bottle is stiff which makes it difficult to squeeze out/ get any remaining product. But I always go back to this brand because the colors last for MONTHS. For reference I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by magpiesparkle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This hair dye has to be the worst I've ever used. Not only did it not add any highlights to my black hair, it didn't even cover up the new growth which is peeking through. It stained like crazy even though I was careful to put petroleum jelly around my hairline, and had an off smell to it.

If you're looking for a good "wild color" hair dye, this isn't it. Stick to Manic Panic or Punky Colors.