November 26, 2014 | 1426 users online

Masks - Freeman - Chocolate & Strawberry Detoxifying Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sherryzxt

I purchased it because it was on sale and people said it smelled really good.
It does smell like chocolate icecream but I kind of felt sick from the strong sweet smell after a while.
The mask is very drying and it's not for people who don't have extremely oily skin.
It's easy to apply and I may continue to use it only on oily areas.
I like that it's not hard to wash off but you have to be careful to get all of it off or it will continue to dry your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This mask smells delectable! I wouldn't say it moisturizes my skin like it says on the bottle but it does leave my skin looking and feeling clean, soft, and smooth. Definitly the perfect mask for a girls night or to relax! I will keep buying this mask simply because it smells so good! If you're looking for a really deep purifying mask I would recommend the lemon and mint clay mask from freeman. This one is more of a treat.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received it as a gift from a friend. It smells so good. It's got a thick enough texture so it feels really nice. However, I didn't really see any difference in my skin. It comes off fairly easily and leaves skin smooth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I normally love this brand and this is not much different. This isn't the greatest of their line. Smells great and moisturizes well, but it doesn't do much. I don't feel that is detoxifies or tones. It smells nice and makes your skin soft, but thats about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by PONYLOVESANIME

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is absolute crap; for sensitive skin, it will burn like hell on your face after you apply it. Please don't buy this product, and this product does not refine pores either. All i got to say is; this might not be always right, but price reflects quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Alura21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Consistency: Creamy, medium consistency. A little bit will go a long way.

Color: Light brown.

Scent: The scent kind of reminds me of chocolate scented chap sticks little kids want. Its not very strong, which is good, because it doesn't irritate my eyes. This masks smells pretty good :)

Results: I think this mask would be better for people who have really oily skin. I have dry/combination skin and this was a bit too drying. Made my face feel tight and stripped too much oil, which I don't like. I'd probably only use this for days when I am more oily or just put it on the spots, like my nose and forehead and a different mask on my cheeks where I'm dry.

Now, my pores did look smaller than they normally do and my skin felt very smooth. But since this stripped too much oil, the next day I was too oily.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mask has an amazing milk chocolate scent and a creamy texture. I left it on my skin to dry and when I rinsed it off my face felt rejuvenated and soft. No adverse effects and it was less than four bucks. In the morning my skin was less ruddy and I saw no clogging or dry patches. For reference, I have oily but sensitive skin. Masks are usually a hit or miss for me. Luckily, this one has proved to be a hit with my skin. It doesn't provoke my eczema either and rinses off clean which I can appreciate. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ValeriaDecay

Don't get me wrong here. It's a good product! Not so much for me....It dries out my skin and I don't see any changes. It gets pretty itchy while it dries. I think someone with oily skin is better off with this! It's easy to use and okay to apply. Gets messy when you wash it off though xD. Smells reeeeallllllyyyyyyy good <3

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Attitudeangela

I like this mask because it doesn't feel too harsh on my skin, and it smells divine.
I think it does its job my pores seem more clear after I rinse this off. Obviously it's not as good as when I go to the spa but for less than $5 it's awesome. Also the bottle is big and has lasted me for such a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by rebeccarkane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great! It's as strong as the dead sea minerals mask, but works quite well anyway. I love the chocolatey smell, and like the dead sea minerals mask, you can feel it taking the gunk out of your pores. For only $4, it's an amazing bargain. Do recommend!