July 26, 2014 | 1136 users online

Masks - Freeman - Chocolate & Strawberry Detoxifying Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Alura21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Consistency: Creamy, medium consistency. A little bit will go a long way.

Color: Light brown.

Scent: The scent kind of reminds me of chocolate scented chap sticks little kids want. Its not very strong, which is good, because it doesn't irritate my eyes. This masks smells pretty good :)

Results: I think this mask would be better for people who have really oily skin. I have dry/combination skin and this was a bit too drying. Made my face feel tight and stripped too much oil, which I don't like. I'd probably only use this for days when I am more oily or just put it on the spots, like my nose and forehead and a different mask on my cheeks where I'm dry.

Now, my pores did look smaller than they normally do and my skin felt very smooth. But since this stripped too much oil, the next day I was too oily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mask has an amazing milk chocolate scent and a creamy texture. I left it on my skin to dry and when I rinsed it off my face felt rejuvenated and soft. No adverse effects and it was less than four bucks. In the morning my skin was less ruddy and I saw no clogging or dry patches. For reference, I have oily but sensitive skin. Masks are usually a hit or miss for me. Luckily, this one has proved to be a hit with my skin. It doesn't provoke my eczema either and rinses off clean which I can appreciate. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ValeriaDecay

Don't get me wrong here. It's a good product! Not so much for me....It dries out my skin and I don't see any changes. It gets pretty itchy while it dries. I think someone with oily skin is better off with this! It's easy to use and okay to apply. Gets messy when you wash it off though xD. Smells reeeeallllllyyyyyyy good <3

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Attitudeangela

I like this mask because it doesn't feel too harsh on my skin, and it smells divine.
I think it does its job my pores seem more clear after I rinse this off. Obviously it's not as good as when I go to the spa but for less than $5 it's awesome. Also the bottle is big and has lasted me for such a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by rebeccarkane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great! It's as strong as the dead sea minerals mask, but works quite well anyway. I love the chocolatey smell, and like the dead sea minerals mask, you can feel it taking the gunk out of your pores. For only $4, it's an amazing bargain. Do recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by pears534

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I think this product does a good job for the brand it is. I pretty sure it did leave my skin feeling better.....and hey! Rubbing chocolate/strwberries on your face......I mean, that must be good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I did not expect anything from this mask. In fact the only reason I bought it was because Ulta was out of my HG 10.0.6. Pores Be Pure mask, and this has similar ingredients, and by "similar" I mean one: strawberry. But whatever, it smells good and if nothing else it would make me feel a little pampered. Except that it actually does what it claims, unlike a lot of Freeman products. I use this a couple of times a week; just apply a thin layer and leave on until dry, rinse off (I just use my hands because it will stain my white washcloths), apply moisturizer, and viola! glowing skin. It works like gang-busters on hormonal acne, but isn't super drying or irritating. And it's economical. Definitely worth giving a try if you're looking for a good clay mask with a little oomph to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Rainstorm89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I first tried this product in the little single use packs and I loved it so I went out and got the full size! It smells so good and it leaves my skin so soft and incredibly glowy. Best part is the price! this was only $4.25 (i live in california) and on sale for 25%. On days that I havent worn any makeup I find this stuff is awesome to use instead of a face wash. I just spread it on and then rinse it off in about 10 minutes and my skin is super smooth and clean. I have used this twice in a week without irritation. I took off 1 lipstick because freeman products have some really crappy ingredients but so far my skin hasn't broken out at all. I would definitely recommend this as a great addition to anyones collection! these are affordable and great to have around for when you need a little relaxing pick me up. If you have any type of girls night sleep overs ( or if you have young daughters who do) this would be wonderful for that !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Anything labeled as chocolate I'm sold, so when I saw this product I had to pick it up. It smells nice- lightly scented chocolate and strawberry. It does not irritate my skin at all. I apply it to my face after cleansing it. I leave it on while I finish my bath- 15-20 minutes. It's easy to remove and my skin feels nicely hydrated and smooth. It's also affordable so I would not hesitate to repurchase it in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by 1smartdumbgirl

IMPORTANT: This produce can produce an allergic reaction if you are allergic to strawberries. Do not use without first testing it on a small sensitive area of skin (such as inside of wrist). MY REVIEW: I'm a fan of Freeman products as a whole & this mask did not disappoint. It is very smooth & easy to apply. The color is indeed a bit strange, looks as if you globbed on way too much foundation. I have VERY sensitive skin & I applied this right after a good round of exfoliating with an apricot scrub WITH acne medicine and I can say, I had great results. I had very little itching while wearing it & what itching I did have was likely from my skin being a little "angry" with me already, lol. It did wonders for my pores, even this one stubborn large one on my nose. My skin feels great. I haven't applied my night cream yet, but if I feel any major issues after, I will come back with an update. I bought this for about $4. Very happy, will buy again!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No