September 17, 2014 | 2287 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational Pearl - Twinkle

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by agdeierl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I can't believe so many people actually liked this lipstick!!! It reminded me of the 90s when girls thought it was the coolest thing to wear frosty lilac-colored lipstick! Because that's what this is: a frosty (NOT "pearl"), purple lipstick. HIDEOUS. It even has that kind of "holographic" color quality that looks much more at home on Barbie...or a stripper.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a really pretty, frosty, light pink lipstick, but i find that you have to build it up quite alot to get a pigmented colour, it's very creamy and moisturising. Love this lipstick willl be reperchacing :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

I spent about half an hour looking for the perfect light pink shade and i got this one. I love the color but what i do have to complain about is that it seems to dry up my lips and soon the color looks a bit cracked after a while. I fixed this up by putting on lip balm beforehand, and the color is good as new!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

Twinkle is the perfect frosty light bubblegum pink for me. When I want a young, happy look this is the lipstick I am reaching for right now. I have three or four tubes and ordered another from drugstore.com yesterday just so I have them around in case the shade gets discontinued--I hate that. My only gripe is that the tubes are not sealed in plastic at the store so I have to sift through them to find one that doesn't appear tampered with. I have found several at local stores that looked used or tested. Seal these up Maybelline!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by mcclearydot20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is, without a doubt, my favorite lipstick at the moment. I bought this color, Twinkle, along with Rose Glimmer. I've used almost all of Rose Glimmer already and I've only had it a little over a month. It's very sheer, but adds the perfect amount of pearl... hence the name. When applied with a couple of coats, it feels like a nonsticky lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by yelloweyedmage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very tiny and youthful looking lips with an overbite, so extremely delicate shades with a touch of whimsy that don't look messy when smeared around are pretty much what looks best on me and this fits all of those. I get a lot of compliments from my husband when I wear this! It is a very delicate look, it lets your own lip color come through while lightening it just a hair and adding shimmer. Great for tiny lips that already are pigmented like mine are. Very innocent looking. It comes off a bit easily but all lipstick does on me due to the overbite. It's not a super super creamy stick, it's more of a typical lipstick solidness but doesn't dry out my lips. It feels light when actually on the lips. Lipstick can feel a bit awkward to me but this doesn't. I feel pretty comfortable wearing it. Overall I really love this one and am waiting for some more colors to ship in the mail, it worked out that well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by SugarFreeSheila

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very pretty, light, & shimmery. I wear lipstick on the days I wash my hair because I think we all know how glosses mix with hair worn down & flowing. :) The shade complements my skin tone & offers an easy, mirror-optional application. An excellent choice for those who find creamy lipsticks too severe and mature - as even the darkest shade of this line doesn't look hard. I have two shades & plan to pick up a third.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Roseandthorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Do not buy this if you do not like frosty lippies! In the tube it doesn't seem like it would be so frosty, but it is. Luckily I'm not against frost as long as it's not too OTT frosty, which this isn't. It goes well with a lot of my shimmery eyeshadows. I am also cool toned which helps, I don't think this would work well for someone with warm tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by RollingStones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this lipstick because it's so beautiful, yet simple. I've worn it every day for basically a week now. It's not so much a pure color as it is a shine though. It takes the natural pink of your own lips and brings it out. (While adding a classy Pearl shine to them.) It's texture is nice and not too sticky. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by AriesD

Twinkle is the lightest color in the new Color Sensational Pearl collection. In the tube it is a very light, almost white, pink with silver shimmer/frost/pearl. Unfortunately, the pale pink doesn't translate to my lips and all I see is frosty white shimmer. It's not a very flattering look for my NC25-30 skin. The packaging is typical of the other CS lipsticks, with a clear, light amber cap. The smell is also typical of the other lipsticks - play-doh. I also bought Luminous Lilac, Pearly Pink and Coral Gleam, and Coral Gleam was my favorite of the bunch. The others were pretty much like Twinkle - all sparkle and no color.