December 21, 2014 | 1017 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Illuminating Bronzing Powder in MAUI

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by nick18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is perfect for people who have very fair skin and want some kind of color in the summer. Ive tried a lot of bronzers and they always end up looking brown or orange and never match the rest of me. Since this is a pink bronzer its perfect I have pink undertones and it just creates a pretty just outside and got a little sun on my face look. It also doesn't make my red cheeks worse. the only reason i didnt give it a 5 is because the lasting power isn't the best you have to reapply and it does have some sparkles in it which I'm not a huge fan of. Otherwise I love it and will most likely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by lucyzta

I love this product! But I don't know it is called a bronzer when it is clearly a blush. But I really love it. It's the perfect amount of shimmer and the perfect pop of pink! It looks amazing on my fair skin. This is my favorite blush that I have (and I have a LOT). I find myself reaching it for it almost daily!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

I have the BB Antigua and the Maui for a pop of color on the cheeks over bronzer. Love them both!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So I became a little obsessed with getting either this or Antigua, and eventually went to the mall to check them out. I decided to focus on Maui as a springy coral-pink pick-me-up kind of blush, and forget about Antigua although it probably has its merits too. Put off by the price, I hunted through all of Sephora for a dupe, and to my surprise did not find one. Everything that was the cheerful corally pink I was looking for was either matte or way too shimmery. Maui has just enough shimmer. So I reluctantly shelled out the money and got Maui.

It is nice, a high-quality product in a big compact, lovely high-pigment color, yadda yadda. But, it IS just blush. So for me (neither flush with money nor a big blush person) it was probably a bit wasteful. I'm not sure I get the hype over this, because it's not a bronzer in any way (so why is it labeled as such?), and if you looked hard enough you probably could find a dupe for less. But it's pretty and nice quality, so sure, 4 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by mimi2323

I used this as a blush and I absolutely love it! It gives you the perfect flush. I don't think it's a bronzer but it definitely illuminated my skin and made me feel beautiful. I definitely want to try Aruba and Antigua.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a beautiful pink-coral color, give the skin this natural tan look and using the normal bronzing powder and then applying this illuminating bronzes gives you the most natural, glowing beautiful tan in your skin, I absolutely love this product, I also used sometimes as a blush and works perfect very natural.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i am on the fence about this product. i dont absolutely NOT like it but i am not sure it would be a great addition. online it looks more like a dusty mauve mac blushbaby type of shade but in real life, its really bright pink/coral! its definitely a much better version of orgasm. i cannot wear orgasm, its just all kinds of glitter craziness and the color didnt flatter my NC42 skin. this is really pretty on but i find that its just a tad bit too RED. it almost can look like i have rosacea on my cheeks! i use this as a blush, i cant imagine sweeping this all over my face. it was very dusty on first application but thats ok, i just blew it away. theres a ton of product for the price so that was a plus. the compact is absolutely beautiful classic bobbi brown. i usually lean more towards peachy colors, like nars gina, illamasqua lover, etc. this is the pinkest blush i own by far. i will try to make it work but using it as less of a blush and more like a highlight and with a lighter hand. it has a nice golden sheen, no obvious glitter. we shall see :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this on when I was at Nordstrom and I didn't get it then because I thought it was too shimmery. But after reading the reviews here, I decided to try it again. The first time I tried it on, I had no makeup on but the second time, I had my usual makeup and wow, what a difference. This definitely gives a beautiful healthy glow without that obvious shimmer. I use this together with BB Bronzer in Medium or Dark with the Maui as a blush for that hint of colour and the result is a wonderful 'flushed' look. Very expensive but this will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by ladyc74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous. Definitely more of a blusher than a bronzer because the colour is a pinky-coral. It has a fine, blendable texture and although it's shimmery, this isn't over the top - I have very oily skin so avoid too much extra shine. In that respect, it is infinitely superior to Orgasm, which other reviewers have compared it to. For me, Orgasm is unnaturally glittery; Maui just has glowy shimmer. Maui is also a better look than Orgasm on my skin tone - which is pale but olive toned. Stunning.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE: OK, I can honestly say, I haven't reached for this in months. I don't know why, I think I love the look of Clarins bronzer and Nars blush (Amour, Taj Mahal) better on my skin then this. I also think the finish of those are better then this...sorry.....

How can this look so amazing on anyone? It really looks amazing on my skin, whether it's lighter before summer or if it has sun on it. It's super blending and does have a fair amount of sheen but is beautiful.

I use more as a blush then a bronzer.

Totally worth the buy, I got it at Murale. You get Shoppers Optimum Points with it.