October 25, 2014 | 1871 users online

Makeup Brushes - Quo - Eye smudger brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smudger brush is every bit as good as fare more expensive ones from MAC, Nars, etc. They are often on sale at SDM but even at full price, this brush is excellent value. It's wonderful for smudging out pencil liners on the upper or lower lid and also works really well to press shadow under your lower lashes or onto your liner. All in all, a great, inexpensive brush that really performs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 4:33:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've had this brush for quite some time and it's still has lots of life left in it. I have designated this brush as my eye highlighter and it preforms beautifully. It's dense, picks up product easily, and applies it without the brush feeling scratchy or harsh, especially important quality when applying shadow that close to the inner tear duct. I personally have never used this brush for the labeled purpose of smudging products, but as a highlighter brush I would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

Got this in pink, which of course makes me happy(: Its very nice for smudging eyeliner, applying highlight or even just all over the lid. It's basically perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After hearing juicytuesday rave about Quo brushes, bought this. On my small lids, this brush packs eyeshadow really well - no fallouts. During their 40% sale, I picked up another but it is now in pink handle. Great - silver for light shadows and pink one for darker shades! Washes easily (every weekend) for me with MAC or Sephora shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

I have had this brush for quite some time now, and I still love it but simply have a different use for it now. I recently purchased some ELF Studio Line brushes, and love the concealer brush to apply my eyeshadow on my lid. Anywho, I felt bad for never reaching for this anymore so I decided to try it for applying highlight to the tearduct- and this is AMAZING for that purpose! it applies just the perfect amount of color with bring any color to low. Although I won't purchase anymore QUO brushes, I do adore this little keeper :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by TheJoey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brush has very short, very dense bristles. It is great for putting shadow on my lower lash line. I also use it to blend away mistakes like blending my crease too high. I do use this brush most days.

One thing that kills it is how much of a PITA it is to wash.