L'Oreal Youth Code Rejuvenating Anti wrinkle Eye

2.6

on 4/12/2015 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

When I ran out of my eye cream, my mother gave this cream to me. It came in a jar with a screw cap. The texture was not creamy nor oily but more like mousse. I used it in the morning & at night every day for a very long time but I couldn't see any improvement. It doesn't moisturise, doesn't reduce the puffiness and dark circles. But I don't think they caused dark circles under my eyes, either as mentioned in other reviews. I personally didn't see any difference in my eyes while using this cream, it's like I haven't used anything so I am not planning to buy it again and I don't recommend it to anyone.

on 4/11/2014 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is very cheap and comes in a cute tube with a metal applicator. The cream is nice and thick. My circles got worse and I got a white bump near the waterline of the left eye. I do get that, but it paws bad. I thought it eye liner, I got puffy and darker circles. Used again and noticed white bumps on lid, one painful. I removed it and out antibiotic ointment. Yikes, reading the other reviews I don't think it's just too heavy.. Also COSDNA found many ingredients irritating and clogging. So no I will. to get this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just don't even if you see it at big lots for really cheap (which is why I found it there in the first place it's a close out or as anyone else would call it a discontinued item) if you ask me they shouldn't even sell this for a dollar. although i like the metal applicator top because it glides on with a cooling effect for your undereyes this product I noticed gave me dark circles that I never even had in the first place! I got even more terrified to ever pick this item back up again after reading the other users reviews on this which also resulted with dark circles they never even had from the start! I got this because I am 27 and being on the brink of 30 want to start preventing wrinkles early on this literally like I said has only seemed to have made it worse wih problems I didn't even have in the first place! so if you ask me this should be labeled defective And taken off the shelves seeing as I'm not the only one who had such a bad experience with this.

on 1/3/2013 7:12:00 PM

Es una crema muy linda, la usé bastante tiempo hasta que me resultó insuficiente para las arrugas y las bolsas.
Mientras la usé con el serum de silicio, se la bancó muy bien, pero en verano tuve que suspender el silicio y ahí este contorno de ojos me resultó insuficiente. Tiene un color rosado claro que ayuda a aclarar e iluminar la ojera.
Muy recomendable para prevenir, hidratar y para quienes no tienen grandes problemas de ojeras.

on 12/8/2012 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Saw the advert which is highly raved and bought to try it. Great disappointment. After a week of use I didn't notice any improvement nor changes, however realized that it does show up my dark circles and not sure why!
Wasn't that fantastic as what stated in the leaflet, saw difference in one application.
Will not purchase again. Kinda feel deceiving but for this price paid perhaps can't expect much

on 11/25/2012 2:42:00 AM

I'm surprised at the horrendous reviews that were being thrown at this product ! First of all, I do not think this is the best eye cream out there. There are definitely a few things that I liked about it, and some that I don't.

First of all, the eye cream comes in a glass jar bottle, with a screw off cap. The product already lost a few points in packaging. You are meant to dip your fingers in order to use it- not very hygienic. Imagine it being a breeding ground for bacteria !

Texture wise, it is sorta a hybrid between cream and mousse. I actually like how it feels on my eye area. It applies smoothly, almost like butter and has an almost matte finish. I reckon this is the perfect base for eye makeup. Considering that I have oily lids, this product somewhat allows my eye makeup to stay longer.

In terms of performance, I cannot tell any discernible difference considering I don't have wrinkles, eye bags or any excessive dark circles. It does a decent job for moisturizing, but that's about it.

I guess for those of you out there who is looking for a higher-performance eye cream, L'Oreal just does not cut it. Not a bad product at all, but would not repurchase.

on 7/23/2012 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I decided to try this eye cream since I LOVE the Youth Code SPF 30 moisturizer. And, I must say I’m glad I got it. I love how it’s packaged in a tube that you just apply using the metal topper. It feels cold and comfortable going on and is quick, easy and stays sanitary. The product itself almost seems to just “melt” into the skin with no greasy feel or sticky feel either. I love this stuff and will for sure buy more when I run out.

on 5/29/2012 6:51:00 AM

The drug store had samples for $5 so I thought I'd give it a go. It is not very moisturizing, and I was surprised when the slightly dark circles under my eyes turned darker after using this product once - until I read a few other MUA reviews which commented on similar results. I don't know why this happened, and although I'm curious, I really don't care. The bottom line is that the product did NOT work for me at all.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Received this product along with "luminosity serum" from L'Oreal as a replacement for a product that burnt my skin, wasn't really willing to try as was scared of the same effect but eventually gave up and tried a little. It did not cause any reaction which is a big plus so i continued to use, i have now been using it for over 3 weeks and had to stop. This cream didn't feel very moisturizing, i like my eye creams a little greasier or at least to feel it has been moisturized but absorbed quickly, but it wasn't the biggest issue. What i found is this cream left me with dark circles under my eyes... i have never actually had this problem before and never used anything for dark under eye circles. I have read that some other people had the same unfortunate "result", i guess it depends on thickness of the skin in the area and personal reaction to the product and maybe unless you have very dark circles you should not use it at all. Theres been a research regarding BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE which is one of the ingredients and it says it bleaches/whitens skin. Skin around eyes is very thin and if we are to bleach it... well, we are left with transparent skin, therefore dark under eye circles. Once again, it may suit some people but unfortunately not me. Will not purchase.

on 5/5/2012 11:33:00 AM

I used Clinique all about eyes cream for a while and was not happy so i purchased this one at the end of March.
I always had dark under eye circles (not genetic but due to shift work) and i have to say that after a month they have lightened up a lot! i am really ,really happy with the results!!
I have never had results before with eye creams so tumbs up big time!!
it has a mousse/gel like texture but no greasy at all.
I use it day and night after cleansing,definetely recommend it!