Sassy Minerals Foundation

This is all I use. I switched after EDM started changing their formulas without telling anyone and am SOOOOOOOO glad I did! This works beautifully on my "oily in some spots/dry in other spots" skin. This is the only foundation where I pretty much look as good at night as I did in the morning without any major touchups:)

Great customer service, too:)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really love this foundation. I sampled Sassy after EDM changed. I have since bought a full sizes and they are the same quality as the sample. Sassy's foundation has great staying power. I usually apply my makeup quite early in the morning before going to work, and it is still there in the evening when I get home. I do have to blot a little throughout the day.

I wear this after applying the primer and then after applying the foundation dust the finishing powder over it. I feel this foundation is best applied with a flat top brush.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am very surprised there are no reviews on this foundation here yet!!

I am in love! I used everyday minerals, bare escentuals from mineral makeup side, and mac, lancome ysl, etc etc etc!!! And this is the most natural looking foundation I have come across!! I got a sample of this in Golden Medium (in mac I'm about nc25) and this is nothing like the mac finish (mac sometimes tends to be very yellow on me), texture, and lasting power! Fantastic! Still love my everyday minerals, but this is top quality for me and would use it often enough!!!