October 23, 2014 | 1682 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Restorative Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Tripsy

I love this moisturiser, but I hate the glass bottle. The pump doesn't work very well and trying to get the contents out of the bottle to put in a plastic tub was almost impossible. I ended up throwing the bottle and about a quarter of the contents in the bin! At least with a plastic bottle or tube you can cut it open and scoop every last drop out. The glass containers may look nicer, but they're not practical.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

This is a good product, excellent value for money, and gives your skin a nice glow. Doesn't do much for my pores though and I really don't like the fact it comes in a jar (which is why I will not re-purchase).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by rwrighty

LOVE this product. Have used it for years. My little secret! I usually buy the expensive brands of make up and mosturizer. Tried this is Germany and then saw here at Aldis of all places! Now I can not find it. The clerk at Aldis said she did not think they were going to carry it. Hate when this happens :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by ncase

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my 1st review for a product. I LOVE this moisturizer! I've tried TONS of products and I love this one so much I needed to write a review. It's very moisturizing without being greasy. I use it at night as it goes on and looks a little shiny, but is quickly absorbed and leaves my skin "plumped" and smooth. In just a couple of days my skintone has evened out and I don't notice as much redness in my cheeks. I have pretty good skin anyway and I'm only 31, so don't know how long it would take to notice a difference in more mature skin. I really like this product and would def recommend to others!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by TheRoseLadi

I love this moisturizer. It has a pretty significant scent, floral. If you have issues with scent - this may not be a good product for you. It looks heavy in the jar, think of the old cold creams of bygone days. Once you apply the cream to your face, it looks very shiny (like you have mask on) as it it absorbed into th skin you are left with a semi-matte, very smooth face. It's not greasy in the least. The use of the coenzyme CoQ10 makes it all the more appealing. It's pretty amazing for the price as well. This is not one of those "you get what you pay for" products. You get outstanding product for a very reasonable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by psouper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm reviewing the Lacura Q10 Night Cream. Good stuff on my 45 yo face!! Even the frosted glass jar is nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I shop at Aldi regularly for grocery bargains, and I'd heard good things about the Lacura products, so I decided to pick them up and try a few. So far, I love all of the products I've tried, and this cream is no exception. First off, the packaging is very nice - glass jar with a plastic lid, and looks very high-end. Second, the ingredients are those typically found in more expensive creams. No cheapie mineral oil fillers. The cream itself is very thick and rich, and has a very light scent. It is quite rich, so probably wouldn't work for oily skin. My skin soaks this cream right up. Only use a tiny amount, and no greasy residue. I don't know if I truly have "mature" skin - in that I don't have a lot of wrinkles or sun damage, but I am 35 and so it is time to start preventative measures. My skin also tends to be dry, so it needs a little more moisture. This cream hydrates very well, it absorbs quickly, leaves my skin smooth and moisturized and feeling "plumped", and hasn't caused any breakouts. I don't have a lot of wrinkles, so it is tough for me to say how it performs in that area, but I am quite pleased with the performance otherwise, and I suspect this is an excellent anti-aging product. At the very least, it provides awesome moisturization, which is half the battle anyway. The price is insanely cheap (under $4), which makes it about half the price of even most lesser-quality drugstore moisturizers, and much cheaper than any decent anti-aging cream I've found. I would put this on the same level as a Lancome or Estee Lauder product. As far as I am concerned, Lacura is one of the best beauty bargains, and best kept beauty secrets, available. I plan to keep using this as long as Aldi keeps selling it. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by matx1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I remember being dragged to Aldi's when I was an adolescent--bag your own groceries? Only one brand to choose from? Well, I got dragged to Aldi's again this summer and can appreciate it much better as an adult. I did not expect to find a great moisturizer there, though. I know that the plumping effects from moisturizers (especially for a woman of my age) are only temporary, but I really looked in the mirror after a month of using this cream and realized my laugh lines and fine lines around my lips were really less noticeable. Now I want to try more of their products, but I'll have to wait until I go back north to get them!

There is a fragrance that may not be agreeable to some users, but it is no worse than anything in Olay products. I LOVE the glass bottle (some people may not).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this cream at Aldi because I had read so many great reviews on another message board. I have been using it for 2 weeks on my face at night and on the back of one hand. While I really didnt see much difference in my face until today, the back of my hand looked better within the first week! The pores were smaller and the skin was plumper for lack of a better word. I even had people at work compare them (and we are all nurses, we dont hold back!) and they were all amazed such a cheap cream did this. I am DEFINATELY going to buy this again. Oh, my skin tone on the applied hand even appears brighter and more even. I think I paid like 4 bucks USD. I only use this at night after I cleanse with my Adrienne Arpel Meltdown, then I tone with witchhazle/lemon juice, apply my Vaniqua because I have that damn PCOS, and finally the Q10 cream. In the morning I do not cleanse but I wipe my face down with 2 pads with my toner, apply my Vaniqua then Adrienne's Advanced Formula 5 essentials Face/Eye Cream. In the past 2 months I have been able to progress from using full foundation/concealor/face powder to just using concealor and face powder (then my bronzer/blusher, etc). I couldnt be happier with all these products. I am 41 years old of nordic/german lineage.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No