December 18, 2014 | 936 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - OUTER SPACE Meteor-Eyes Baked Glitter Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by hannahmckeee

I've been using this product for years now. I first bought it when I was looking for a starting point in my makeup "thing", and this cheap black eyeshadow from Walmart seemed to fit. I was surprised by the quality of this eyeshadow for the price it was sold for. It stays on all day, but isn't hard to take off at all. Since first buying it, I have tried many other black eyeshadows (because it's mainly the only thing I wear on my eyes), but none others could compare. Not even bigger makeup names like Mac or Sephora pleased me like HardCandy did. It has lasted me for a long time and is still going. I will definitely keep purchasing this eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by hebedros

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just picked this up from Walmart, because I was looking to experiment with a cheap dark eyeshadow before splurging on a more expensive one. I usually wear very pale glittery eyeshadows, and I'm not used to applying dark, but this one is very pretty even when I first tried smearing it on my lids with a q-tip! I might experiment with other application techniques later, but for now, I am very happy with this relatively inexpensive buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jess517

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using Hard Candy Meteor-Eyes in Intergalactic for a while (it's usually my everydayshadow; i'm in love with it), so when I was just browsing through the display at the store one day, Outer Space caught my eye. As a girl who always wears a dark shade of eyeshadow (browns, grays, blacks, etc.) this one totally appealed to me. The glitter is sooo pretty, as with most Hard Candy products...the only negative I have is the fall-out. I usually use an eyeshadow applier for it, i've never tried my finger or a brush, but they might work better. It looks great on my eyelid, but under it, not so much especially when I try to brush it off and it smears. haha But the positives definitely outweigh the negatives. It's gorgeous in the package and on my eyes:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

This a nice dark grey if u love glitter like me!
Price; ~$8 CDN
Pkg: dome-shaped
Colour: dark grey with tons of iridescent glitter <3
It's a nice crease&outer V colour. Looks nice with brown- and silver-based smokey eyes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! I was going to get 'black hole' but I already have too many black shadows and this one appealed more since it's got a nice deep Grey base. It looks so sexy and shimmery for a night time smoked out eye.
I tried this when I was in a rush- without a primer- using my fingers to apply and blend, and it lasted all day long, with no creasing or fall-out. I usually don't buy any drugstore makeup, but These eye shadows are very high quality and I am definitely going back for more :))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by girrl65

This is a great shadow! I read how the Meteor Eyes shadows are dupes for the MAC MES and I had to go out and buy some. One of the ones I bought (the walmart I went to was sold out of most shades!) was Outer Space, which is a fun charcoal. It makes for a fun smokey eye and is more wearable than straight up black. I applied it over UDPP and it is really a great shadow for $6. I think you all should go try this one! Hard Candy has some duds, but it also has some really amazing finds too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

THIS COLOR IS JUST AMAZING WHEN APPLIED CORRECTLY, IT DOES NEED TO BE PACKED ON A BIT, BUT WOW IS IT GORGEOUS WHEN DONE SO. Worth every bit of effort. If Mac's Style Black collection had added one more shade this would have been a great addition. THIS IS A GORGEOUS Charcoal grey (or a light black as some may see it) with silver glitter throughout. The glitter on this shadow from this line up is not as heavy as it is in some of the other shades and had little to no fall out. This line of shadow is glittery, hence the name and totally lives up to it's name. Please see my other reviews for Hard Candy meteor eyes if you are looking for the MAC Style Black collection dupes as this line has dupes of all 4!