September 30, 2014 | 2206 users online

Lipstick - Korres - Mango Butter Lipstick SPF10 - 45 Coral

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I loved this lipstick. The color is punchy and exciting, it goes on like a balm and it fades really well without bleeding over the course of the day. The only reason that I would not repurchase is for the simple fact that this product contains carmine which comes from the female cochineal beetle and is therefore not vegetarian. I find it particularly odd that an all-natural and generally eco-conscious company uses ground up beetles as a colorant. I know that for many this is not an issue, but for those of us concerned about animal derivatives and sustainability, it is a prime reason not to repurchase. Sorry, Korres.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

Korres's mango butter lipstick line is as lovely as it sounds, and this one is my favorite out of the bunch. The formula goes on super smoothly and provides enough hydration so I feel like I have a balm on, even though the color is richer than a true balm. I really only need one (careful) swipe on my bottom and top lip to get an even coverage of color, although you can easily add more swipes if you'd like a stronger shade. The color itself is FANTASTIC and very flattering on my NC25 skin. It's a true, warm coral that makes me look like I had just bitten my lips. It's also easy to wear with almost any blush, especially if they're warm like peach, corals and reds. I also love that the formula glides on top of my lip creases without settling into them and makes my lips look plump and smooth.

There are two reasons as to why I'm giving this product four stars. One, it doesn't last longer than 1-2 hrs, which isn't that surprising since it behaves like a balm. Still, I don't mind reapplying because my lips always feel (and look) so comfortable and hydrated underneath this lipstick. Also, the packaging could use some improvement. The lid likes to slide off the rest of the tube so don't randomly toss this lipstick into your purse without checking where it is, because it may end up smearing everywhere if it loses its cap.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Coffeeberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

If you've always avoided lipsticks because your lips are often too dry to handle the average mac lipstick then it might be worth picking these up!

Sheer, glossy colour that just glides and melts on. Minus one lippie for the fact it doesn't stay on for long, probably 2-3 hours for me, but that doesn't come as a surprise given how buttery it feels. Revlon Lip Butters have nothing on this one when it comes to moisture!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by ellenicole16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This colour is really beautiful, a sheer bright coral red. Although it is sheer it's build-able if you want more pigmentation. The formula is really moisturizing and I love that it has an SPF of 10 :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this coral lipstick. Super moisturizing, buildable color and it is the perfect Saturday afternoon light coral that gives my lips a slight pop without being bold. Love this lipstick! Great product from Greece and natural like all Korres products. Fave for sure!

Edited from 5 lippies to 3. After using this lipstick for 3 days and applying it every 2-3 hours, I noticed that my lips were starting to get little white heads. Too greasy for me. Back to Chanel!