July 29, 2014 | 1677 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Divandria

The eyeshadow is soft and very pigmented, this shades however do not suite my skintone very well. I use the lid color on my inner tear duck and the crease colour on my lids.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

I've had my W n W pallets forever and never done a review on any of them. I keep these close at hand when I'm having a Rush day and don't have time to think about a look or I'm traveling and want something simple that I can pull together easily. This pallet should be flattering on just about everyone. It's slightly more yellow toned but neutral enough even pink tones should be able to easily wear this.

One of the drawback on this pallet for me at least is the way I have to open my pallet. As not to break a nail I have to pull out my metal file to pop in the latch and open it. But I find most of the Wet N Wild products packaging leaves a bit to be desired in this catagory. Hey for the price they've got to take some short cuts somewhere so I didn't give it 5 lippys but I can certainly live with the "delicate packaging"

The colors of this pallet while I love them have one small drawback. The highlight shade is shimmery and I do prefer "most" of the time for my highlight shade to be matte unless I'm going for a more dramatic evening look. I do find I have to have one of my matte shades like Mac's Shroom when I want to take this with me when I travel.

Over all I love the W N W shadows. They blend every bit as well if not in some cases better than the expensive shadows, you can use them in conjunction with your other pallets, you can mix the pallets together for different looks and the best? The Pigment is awesome so saturated and the best? The price! Where can you go spend less than 30 dollars and have a pallet range that can rival most of the more expensive high end pallets out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by anndiee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect for a natural look! I use the highlight shade on my brow bone, and mix the the peachy and brown shades together for suble, neutral look. These are buttery smooth, and last all day! The shimmer is suble, and creates a pretty satin sheen. People always ask me what eyeshadow I am wearing, when I have this on, and they are surprised when I tell them it's WnW Walking on Eggshells!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Penguin789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This trio is perfect for beginners. The quality is great. This works great for everyday and I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of these. The colors are all neutral & flattering, and the texture is very buttery. For 3 dollars at walmart, you can't go wrong with these. I plan on buying silent treatment and sweet as candy next. My only complaint is that I wish one of the shades was matte. All shades have a shimmery finish. The shimmer works, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

I actually picked this up for my daughter who is discovering the joys of makeup. Figured I'd go get her some stuff to play with to keep her out of my stash. Nice neutral shades, helluva good price, she doesn't like it and I'm out $2. Get it home, help her work some magic with a brush, and what sorcery is this?!?! It's good. Unbelievably good. Mana from heaven good. Soft, pigmented, blends like Urban Decay. For less than coffee? Hot damn I went back out for more goodies.

A few (or a lot, if I'm honest) years back, we all had our Wet n Wild metallic blue and green nail polish, and the mood lipsticks, but it wasn't exactly anything you would buy if you could get your hands on Hard Candy. And now it's far and above most drugstore products. For dirt cheap.

Only con, as with most of their products, the packaging leaves a lot to be desired. And they do not always survive a fall off the bathroom counter. But for the price, you can replace it with no tears

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Rosiethevegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great! Just as good as too faced and urban decay!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by morganrachael12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Literally, my only complaint is that it's hard to open. It's one of the best things to create eye looks, especially for beginners! I always wear this when I'm going to church and I want a more neutral look. The best part is that they're only $2!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Chells182

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First wet n wild eyeshadow I ever bought and I fell in love with it !! The pigmentation in these trios are amazing . && I love the browbones colors . Definitely some of my favorite

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a spectacular eyeshadow trio - great pigmentation, great shades, great price. If I were going on vacation and could only choose to bring one eyeshadow palette with me, this would be the one. The shades are neutral enough for everyday. Plus, the little sponge-tip and brush applicators it comes work really well if you're traveling, don't have eye brushes, or if you're just in a pinch. Wonderful quality, and you can't beat the price. I highly recommend this whether you're just starting out with makeup or have been wearing makeup for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

HOLY.
GRAIL.
EYESHADOW.

Seriously. This is my favorite neutral eye palette in the whole drugstore. Color payoff is amazing. Pigmentation is amazing. One light tap is enough for a sheer champagne-pink (I use the eyelid shade the most) wash of color on my lid. The crease shade is a nice, light-medium brown for definition without being too harsh. I don't use the browbone shade much, because I prefer to use Wet n Wild Brulee for browbones just because it's matte. But seriously.. The only way Wet n Wild could make these better is to make the shadows less crumbly. I've broken a palette already, but i guess that's the price to pay for buttery soft eyeshadows. Everyone must buy.