July 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by morganrachael12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Literally, my only complaint is that it's hard to open. It's one of the best things to create eye looks, especially for beginners! I always wear this when I'm going to church and I want a more neutral look. The best part is that they're only $2!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Chells182

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First wet n wild eyeshadow I ever bought and I fell in love with it !! The pigmentation in these trios are amazing . && I love the browbones colors . Definitely some of my favorite

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a spectacular eyeshadow trio - great pigmentation, great shades, great price. If I were going on vacation and could only choose to bring one eyeshadow palette with me, this would be the one. The shades are neutral enough for everyday. Plus, the little sponge-tip and brush applicators it comes work really well if you're traveling, don't have eye brushes, or if you're just in a pinch. Wonderful quality, and you can't beat the price. I highly recommend this whether you're just starting out with makeup or have been wearing makeup for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

HOLY.
GRAIL.
EYESHADOW.

Seriously. This is my favorite neutral eye palette in the whole drugstore. Color payoff is amazing. Pigmentation is amazing. One light tap is enough for a sheer champagne-pink (I use the eyelid shade the most) wash of color on my lid. The crease shade is a nice, light-medium brown for definition without being too harsh. I don't use the browbone shade much, because I prefer to use Wet n Wild Brulee for browbones just because it's matte. But seriously.. The only way Wet n Wild could make these better is to make the shadows less crumbly. I've broken a palette already, but i guess that's the price to pay for buttery soft eyeshadows. Everyone must buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Beautybaaby

I love this product! But you should apply primer first. The colors are great and there isn't any fall out. Definitely a holy grail item

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by karinasilva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GREAT natural eye palette, so pigmented and beautiful. Great buy ($3)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by lizzliscio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS TRIO! I'm not really that into eyeshadows but this is perfect! the pigmentation is incredible and the colors are just absolutely gorgeous! it's so easy to use and such a great everyday look. will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful eye shadow trio!!! I mean really really pretty!! This is a lovely color combination of neutral shades. Love the champagne base shade, and the bronze crease shade....although I wish they had made the crease shade in a matte formula as opposed to shimmer/pearlescent. The browbone shade is stunning too; a soft ivory shimmer which looks amazing as a highlighter! The pigmentation of all three shades is excellent.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by bradfordnat1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These eye shadows are so creamy! I love that they are so so so pigmented, I was very impressed when I first used them because they blend very well. I love that they are very affordable too :) Highly recommended product. I can't get over the texture! Just so amazing. Definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by stjustice

One time I took a shower while wearing this and when I came out and the eyeshadow was still on. I wasn't even using a primer. This is ridiculously amazing.