October 23, 2014 | 1632 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by MooRose15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this trio! it's my go to look for the weekend! (little too much shimmer for school, I prefer matte shades for that) I LOVE the eyelid color, and I have heard its a dupe for UD Sin, so definitely pick this little guy up if you are a fan of that.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Glvsmkp2002

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another winner from Wet 'n Wild! Many reviewers have commented on the shimmeriness of this palette and it's true, this is more shimmery than Sweet as Candy (which is also definitely worth getting.) I don't find the shimmer too frosty, however (I'm looking at you, Neutrogena crease proof eye sticks) but maybe that's because I don't wear my shadows with primer. Without primer, the crease color, which I use as a lid color, shows up as dark and shimmery on my medium Asian skin, perfect for evening. For day I go with the crease color in the Sweet as Candy palette. Love this brand, love these eye shadows. The name may be juvenile but who cares? Quality and price are amazing, P.S. Applicators are indeed pretty terrible, but who cares, and they do work in a pinch. It's nice that the company cares enough to put them there.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by ironizzy

This is one of my all-time favorite eyeshadows! It's cheap but the quality is awesome. The colors are pigmented and with primer, they stay on pretty much the whole day. I don't care much for the highlighter shade, but the eyelid and crease shades are great. The only con is the annoying packaging. It was very difficult to open the eyeshadow when I first got it haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally caved and bought this a few weeks ago. I really like the brow and crease color. i could use them almost every day. The lid color just makes me look washed out so I wont use it. Its such a great, soft shadow that blends well that its worth it for the little money just to buy it for the other two shades tho. Package sticks but, eh... doesnt bother me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this trio. I dont have lots of Wet n Wild products because here in Europe they are not easy to find.
Anyway....beautiful colours, they blend well and they are Amazing!! This trio is perfect for everyday use.
Unfortunatly the packaging is crap.. But for the price I cannot really complain

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by rhin27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so amazing! The eyeshadow colours are so pretty and so SUPER pigmented. They're extreamly velvety and easy to blend. They last a very long time and don't crease on me at least, they're also super cheap and super incredible quality :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I was not expecting to like this eyeshadow as much as I do. The tree colors complement each other beautifully. My favorite part is that the brow bone shade is muted and not stark white!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Divandria

The eyeshadow is soft and very pigmented, this shades however do not suite my skintone very well. I use the lid color on my inner tear duck and the crease colour on my lids.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

I've had my W n W pallets forever and never done a review on any of them. I keep these close at hand when I'm having a Rush day and don't have time to think about a look or I'm traveling and want something simple that I can pull together easily. This pallet should be flattering on just about everyone. It's slightly more yellow toned but neutral enough even pink tones should be able to easily wear this.

One of the drawback on this pallet for me at least is the way I have to open my pallet. As not to break a nail I have to pull out my metal file to pop in the latch and open it. But I find most of the Wet N Wild products packaging leaves a bit to be desired in this catagory. Hey for the price they've got to take some short cuts somewhere so I didn't give it 5 lippys but I can certainly live with the "delicate packaging"

The colors of this pallet while I love them have one small drawback. The highlight shade is shimmery and I do prefer "most" of the time for my highlight shade to be matte unless I'm going for a more dramatic evening look. I do find I have to have one of my matte shades like Mac's Shroom when I want to take this with me when I travel.

Over all I love the W N W shadows. They blend every bit as well if not in some cases better than the expensive shadows, you can use them in conjunction with your other pallets, you can mix the pallets together for different looks and the best? The Pigment is awesome so saturated and the best? The price! Where can you go spend less than 30 dollars and have a pallet range that can rival most of the more expensive high end pallets out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Penguin789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The eyelid color is a light champagne shade with a very tiny bit of pink. The crease color is a bronze shade with some shimmer. This trio is perfect for beginners. The quality is great. This works great for everyday and I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of these. The colors are all neutral & flattering, and the texture is very buttery. For 3 dollars at walmart, you can't go wrong with these. I plan on buying silent treatment and sweet as candy next. My only complaint is that I wish one of the shades was matte.This is a very pretty little palette.