November 26, 2014 | 1408 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Meteor-Eyes Baked Glitter Eyeshadow Intergalactic

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought as many of these as I could find years ago and I'm glad I did to this day. This color is my fave and in my opinion the most wearable. The other colors are gorgeous but if you just need a demure sparkly eye then this is it. I do recommend using them wet and also doing your eye makeup first then foundation. Never tried the mac ones so can't compare. I think these are a great quality considering the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Hawaiianxangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have and love all the shadows in this collection. the color you see in the pan, is the color it is when you put it on. i do however recommend using a cream base because the glitter in this product will fall out all over the place and not stay put if you don't. You get a lot of product for your money and best of all, they don't test on animals!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by jess517

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

By farrr, my favorite eyeshadow that I own!! It's sucha gorgeous color, like, dark brown with swirls of copper/bronze colored glitter in it. I use it almost everyday to make my dark brown eyes look really nice:) I'm a huge fan of Hard Candy make up, and this eyeshadow followed right along in that pattern. It really is a great shadow. Pretty color, lasts quite a long time, and makes my eyes stand out:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by wotstaterseh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a bronze with orange glitter baked shadow. It is subtle when applied dry but really pops when you apply it wet. Color pay off is surprisingly good, it does have lots of fallout but I put my eyeshadow on before my face and I just wipe my face with a baby wipe after to get rid of the fallout. Overall, very nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by GoatGoatEtc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Intergalactic (The Brown-Bronze One)
***DISCLAIMER: IN NO WAY IS THIS IN LEAGUE WITH A STYLE BLACK MES. You can see and feel the difference of both Hard Candy
MES and MAC MES. Nothing alike~poor girl's MES sure but NOT A DUPE. NEVER A DUPE. The Style Black MES had glitter that was granulated to NO end so much so you'd think MAC had invented micro-nano-minor-glitter! Hard Candy's MES has smaller than usual craft glitter swirled randomly throughout, that's it.

This is a bronze w/ copper glitter. Mine came with glitter veining on the surface so I'm being glitter bombed when I apply this dry. Major fallout. When wet it's ok and very beautiful.

I never break pan so I wouldn't re-buy.

Results are best when WET.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by slicedbread13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW,I can't get over how utterly beautiful this eyeshadow is! It's like a dark bronze with a bright copper glitter swirl!A few swipes with a wet or damp brush,bam,you're done,and have the best looking eyes of everyone in the room.Work that room,girl!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

THIS COLOR IS JUST AMAZING WHEN APPLIED CORRECTLY, IT DOES NEED TO BE PACKED ON A BIT, BUT WOW IS IT GORGEOUS WHEN DONE SO. Worth every bit of effort. If Mac's Style Black collection had added one more shade this would have been a great addition. THIS IS A GORGEOUS COPPER PENNY SHADE WITH BLACK SWIRLED THROUGHOUT (NOT AS APPARENT IN THE POT BUT SHOWS UP ON). This line of shadow is glittery, hence the name and totally lives up to it's name. In my photo this is the copper color in the upper left corner. Please see my other reviews for Hard Candy meteor eyes if you are looking for the MAC Style Black collection dupes as this line has dupes of all 4!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by honeylocs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I spotted this in the WalMart display and went mad!! It's a pretty bronze color with tiny copper sparkles. I can get a smoky eye pretty easy and quick with this because the base color is darker on my eyes than it looks in the case. I've only used it dry, though you can use wet or dry. I want to try more of the colors now.