April 17, 2014 | 960 users online

Fragrance - Dolce & Gabbana - The One

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Allmacedup10

This cologne is absolute heaven! It smells amazing in the package as it is, but it smells even better on my boyfriend! It has a good cloud; I can smell it on him as he walks past. The smell stays potent throughout the day and even seems to get better. Well worth the high price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Itai

I love this perfume so much! I'm so addicted to it, can't have enough of it. I first smelled it on my collegue at work and had to ask him what it was. Then I went to Sephora to spritz it on my boyfriend to see if it would smell the samething on him (perfumes tend to smell different on each person). At first, it didn't smell the samething, I was disappointed, I thought I didn't get the right perfume, but after an hour, it smelled the same as on my collegue! I was so happy. Now I'm really addicted. I wish the women version smelled the same but less strong, but it has a totally different smell.

I'm not good at describing smells, but what I can say is that it smells sexy!

I gave it 4/5 just because I have to wait about an hour for it to smell good. I don't like what it smells for the first hour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

I was looking for a men's fragrance to wear (yeah, I'm a little strange that way) and the fragrance advisor @ Macy's recommended this to me. She said that it has a woody vanilla scent, which technically makes it somewhat unisex. I did an experiment with my sister who are all teenagers and all three thought it was a perfume. LOVE IT!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by renie777

This cologne grabbed my attention when I first smelled a sample of it in a magazine. I love the how the notes of grapefruit, orange blossom, ginger, and tobacco go together. I had to get this for my man and it smells incredible him. I can't get enough of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by xCocoChanelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite perfumes, i don't know of any other that smells like this. It is really classy and feminine. Great for the evening, but i used to wear it during the day at work and got soo many compliments and people asking what perfume i was wearing.
fruits, wood and dry florals are the notes that i pick up in this perfume and i love it!! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells so good. It's not too strong for being a men's scent, and it's smooth and comforting. A scent you appreciate and can cuddle up to, and I wear it myself layered with perfumes. I don't know why there are so few reviews, but I guess it's because this site is mostly a community for women and women's products. I don't review many men's cologne's because most of them smell the same. They vary between clean, marine, strong, and woodsy or spiced. That's about it...
This is a soft woodsy scent, but not too dry. I find the women's version more of a dry woods scent than this one, and this is more warm and sexy. I don't pay attention to ads or whoever they choose to represent a fragrance. The bottle is nice though. It's basic, but classic and very much like the fragrance itself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my man bought this last year and it smells divine on him. warm, sweet (but not overly), very, very, very sexy. i just want to shove my nose into his neck all the time...meow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by siyang2

I cannot rave more about this product. I bought it for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day and even though it burned a hole through my wallet (I'm only a college student!) I can't get over how good it is. I could sniff it all day! It has a sophisticated scent with a touch of sweetness and not very woody which I like. It's fit for young men and mature men because it's not overly empowering, and has a twist of fun to it. Also amazing staying power ;) I would repurchase again for sure, even if it's just for me to smell everyday!