July 28, 2014 | 1895 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Mineral shadow Dusty Lilac

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by jsnowden0001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It is odd that this shadow has TONS of glitter, but almost no color payoff. Took two attempts to get the glitter off, even went under my eyes. I applied using a MAC brush with gentle pats, but it was a disaster. This shade was lovely in the pan and I am sad it didn't transfer over well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by silviachick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

let me say this, I LOVE this color in the pan. It is soo beautiful. However when applied, it is quite sheer. Even with primer, you have to really layer it on.
I tend to use this on my inner lids or over another color to get it to show up better.
I love that this is in my collection, but I doubt I would buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by LaSirena4

Worst eyeshadows ive ever used. No pigmentation whatsoever and they claim to
be vibrant. Have dusty lilac precious pink azure
and espresso. Super sheer and even to get any color at all u have to apply multiple layers. Some are really chalky. Major fallout after u have gotten enough to show up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Kammers10

Another pretty color, but not enough "oomph" for me. Someone with softer overall coloring it would work. Same complaint as Iris-texture of mineral shadow not as nice as the Signature shadows, and don't stay on as long.