April 24, 2014 | 1479 users online

Liquid - mirabella skin tint creme

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by cricket810

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. I've tried so many and they have failed me miserably. This is a full coverage foundation but doesn't feel like one!. About this: a mineral-based foundation, Water-Gel formula.
Alcohol-free, Talc-free, Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Lead and Dye-free. Excellent for my sensitive and acne-prone skin!. It glides on and blends really nice. It cover's so good with my Urban Decay optical blurring brush. I've tried it with other brushes but this is my fav. I find that I don't need any or much concealer with this fantastic foundation, it cover's that good!. The bottle it comes in is gorgeous!. A nice pump that doesn't waste product. A little goes a long way. It's pricey, but I have spent more money on crap failures in the past. This will last me a long time and actually do the job!. When it comes to foundation, FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION LADIES.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by stephiet1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this at the suggestion of a friend of mine who owns a salon and carries these products. I had never heard of this line before, but I figured what the heck, as she let me buy it for her price instead of retail to give it a try. I am in love with this stuff! I actually found a shade of foundation for the first time in my life that matches my skin tone! It covers imperfections well and does not feel like I am wearing that dreaded caked-on mask (I have very dry skin).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by tambalina

Foundation has always been a tricky thing for me. Being half-Asian and half-Caucasian, I am usually too yellow-toned for most US products and too pink-toned for Asian-based makeups. I am currently a cosmetology student and my instructor recommended the Mirabella line. Based on their website, I chose IIN (Level 2 with a neutral base) due to my problems of finding something that is truly neutral. This was a perfect match. I've studied it in full daylight, candlelight, fluorescent lights, and regular bulb lighting and I can never see that dreaded foundation line. It still looks like my skin, but better.

This is a lightweight, mineral-based foundation that provides buildable medium to full coverage. It is very liquid-y, but buffs out to a soft matte finish on the skin. I apply this with Urban Decay's Good Karma foundation brush and love the soft focus effect this gives me. I don't even need powder on my T-zone or any additional concealer! I have received MANY compliments on my glowing skin - something that rarely happens.

Only drawback of this product (and the Mirabella line, in general) is the price. I am able to purchase this at the beauty supply stores, but to the general public, this is more expensive than some department counter prices. Still, I have paid much, MUCH more for a foundation that never matched me and required additional concealer, powder, illuminator, etc. Still a great deal when you factor in the great coverage this provides!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by simplyxpliicit

I have extremely sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. I researched some liquid mineral foundation and I had to choose between either the Katie B line or Mirabella that was recommended by a friend. I was really hesitant to buy it because of the price ($34); I don't usually use liquid but I couldn't use powder over winter because I had dry patches on my skin. Once I got this, oh my goodness...it is great! I'd say it gives a medium coverage and it feels light on the skin. I hate the feeling of make up just sitting on the skin; I felt like this absorbed into my skin well. I think it also said it has skin protection properties and this foundation is water based (might explain why it feels so light on the skin!). I would highly recommend this to anyone, the downside is that I think it has no SPF (but I use a moisturizer that has SPF). Probably won't use this over the summer but it is great for the fall/winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by brittastic06

I have used this foundation for over a year now. I was a dedicated Bare Esscentials gal.. for 7 years. I wasn't getting the coverage I needed from BE anymore since I have developed acne and scarring so I started using more high coverage makeup. I started with MUFE HD, with the primer and had a hell of a time matching my skin tone. I never felt like it vibed with my skin, it just sat on top. My acne was getting worse from it. I then started using Mirabella Skin Tint Creme in IIN. It has SPF 20, I went skiing to the beach etc. all day protection!! This foundation lasts throughout the day and feels so light and breathable. I get a ton of compliments on my NOW CLEAR skin.