April 18, 2014 | 1814 users online

Fragrances - Coty - SJPNYC Sarah Jessica Parker

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This was an impulse purchase I never tested it. I bought it because of the notes I read were in it. I opened the fragrance sprayed it on and I loved it instantly. For an impulse purchase I got lucky with this. It is definatly wild strawberries that caught my attention. Like a natural strawberry it sweet and natural NOT strawberry sweet like strawberries in corn syrup. I can spray it more then 1 time and its never too heavy. It is not too light either. I cant compare it to Fantasy or other Sweet fragrances It is its "own fragrance". It isn't sickening sweet like Fantasy can be although I do have fantasy in my collection.Comparisons to it would be false. It is not like any of SJPs other fragrances. Lovely was too mature and ordinary SJPYNC is unique. It is great for any age. I'm not a SJP fan I never have been and this fragrance does not remind me of her at all or the whole Sex in the City theme. It doesn't smell cheap and a subtle dry down leaves a harmonious blend of the consistent wild strawberries a peek-a-boo arrival of fresh! red roses, subtle honeysuckle and a shy vanilla with a touch of rum. If you love sweet fragrances this is fabulous. The fragrance lasts for up to 6 hours. Packaging is a removable deep pink case with scrapbook patterns on the outer deep twistable case with the fragrance inside and the signature on top. People don't seem to like. I like it. I will continue to keep it in my collection. Its great for any occasion. I use it casually and have been spraying it often. I will be sticking with it.
NOTES
-Top notes mandarin, white acanthus and strawberry THE HEART gardenia honey suckle,mimosa and red roses. BASE musk, sandalwood vanilla and rum.