July 24, 2014 | 2175 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Positively Nourishing- Refreshing 24 Hour Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first Aveeno product and I totally love it! The scent is great and the lotion itself moisturizes my skin perfectly and leaves it supersoft. One of the best body lotions I EVER puchased! Will definitely repurchase:-).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW DOES THIS SMELL DELICIOUS! Sweet ripe blueberries. :)

I have my favorite lotion for moisturizing (Curel) but I love the scent of this (found out from a friend) & will be hunting down my own bottle of it.

Light greaseless moisturization, leaves skin comfortable (but not for a long time). The only lotion I've found that moisturizes my skin well for long periods is Curel Itch Defense. But I do like this product & I LOVE how it smells!

5 Lippies from me just for the scent, that is all I care about in this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by myanimalhome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

i love this stuff. i have it in pomegranate and rosemary, and the smell of very clean and invigorating, and lingers a little bit (in a good way). it was a bit pricy ($11) where i live, but i don't really mind because i really like it. it's moisturizing, but not necessarily for 24 hours - i feel the need to reapply after about 1 hour.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

This lotion smells AMAZING but in NO WAY is it moisturizing ! It says 24 hour yet I swear my skins starts to get ashy after half an hour. I wish it was a bit more moisturizing then I would love it more. I'm still going to give it 3 lippies because its the only drugstore I own that smells good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by jter391

So far so good. I wasn't sure about buying this because I hated the other Aveeno lotions. I have this one in the Grapefruit+Rosemary fragrance and I really like it. It isn't that noticeable and it makes my skin very smooth. Smells very clean too, which I love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is $9.99 at Ulta. I haven't bought this yet (I'm waiting for a coupon & a sale) but I tried it on & I LOVE it! Smells delicious (not overpowering, just a clean, yummy, sort of baby scent). And I love the texture & feeling of it; it's not too thick & greasy but really moisturizes & leaves your skin super soft! Will definitely purchase this soon!

Here's the description on it's website:
"Refreshing fragrances in a formula with Blueberry and Goji Berries awaken your senses and keep you feeling recharged. This breakthrough body lotion goes beyond pampering your skin. Formulated with nourishing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal, it provides the essential moisture you need for healthier-looking skin today. And, this formula with antioxidants nourishes your skin to keep it healthier-looking tomorrow."