October 23, 2014 | 1186 users online

Blush - Mary Kay - Citrus bloom

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Laski

This is better pigmented than the other blushes I have tried by this brand, and it gives me a fresh, awake look. Still - I donīt find it above average, and it certainly lacks a bit in longevity. Itīs a nice blush, but there are better options.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Paisleyann

My go-to blush for everyday wear. Gives that natural glow from within.
Lasts all day and its matte!!!! Decent pigmentation, so you can play with it before you start looking like a clown. This would be good with any skin tone I would think. Have already repurchased.

Made in the USA
Tests on Animals for the Chinese Market only
Privately owned

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by freyasfeathers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Excellent coral/peach color for my medium-light warm NC25 skin. It's matte but not chalky, and doesn't settle into fine lines. The color payoff is good...not super pigmented but not barely there either. One sweep is good for me for a subtle "glow from within" but it is build-able for more intensity. This is one of the few blushes that does NOT oxidize to orange when I wear sunscreen (which is everyday). Stays true to the color all day and last all day too! Bonus! The package sucks until you put it in their compact.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Carm1101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had this product for a few months now and I find myself reaching for it more and more. It is a beautiful coral/peach color and it is very pigmented. It is a matte blush with no shine or shimmer to it, which I love. I have fair skin and it just looks beautiful on my cheeks. It would definitely recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought this, and it is a beautiful coral/peach color for my vow renewal on the beach. I have oily skin and I wore it all afternoon yesterday; color really stayed, nice and matte but not chalky.

NARS orgasm is still one of my faves but I'm trying to not splurge on beauty products now; I do love the convenience of a MK consultation coming to my home to try products out before I buy. No time to visit department stores these days.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by sandy12294

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had this product about three weeks now and it is like a terracotta color. It is great because you can wear it with red, brown, nude, maybe even some coral and pink lip colors. It is very matte. You only need a little not alot for one day. You do not have to keep applying. It says throughout the day pretty well. Overall it's an okay product. It's not horrible, at all. It is mineral inriched and has vitamins in it. That is what i do ♥ about this product. This product is $10.00 US.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

So I just got this blush and at first glance I was like Wow it's gorgeous. Then when I drove home I thought hmmm, I have this color already. I found that it looks very similiar to Hipness and Instant chic from MAC. I don't mind owning all :) The color is a coral peachy pink. It gives a very pretty glow to the skin without looking overdone. It is completely matte with no sheen or shimmer. It's not orange whatsoever. The only con is that of all Mary Kay colors, you have to buy the compact separate. I have several so that is not an issue for me. I will def repurchase this blush. If you are looking for a slightly cheaper and not limited edition version of the Mac ones, I'd def buy this one.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No