September 2, 2014 | 1878 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Color Sensational Lipgloss Twinkle

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by CandyPeachx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this lipgloss was a very light pink shade, but it's translucent! It adds a bit of shine and that's it. Definitely not worth the money, and it also feels very sticky on my lips. Not a nice smell either, it has a typical makeup smell mixed with honey. Not a good lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by vesuvana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this lip gloss a lot more than I thought I would. It adds shine without glitter, so it's perfect for daytime. It has a slight silvery iridescence so it's not just glossy. Like most glosses, it doesn't last a long time, but you can reapply without a mirror as often as you want. I reapply often because I don't like the slightly tacky feeling that glosses get as they wear off. I will definitely keep this one around.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by lunastella3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is mi go-to lipgloss. You can wear it alone or over lipstick and it works every time. The color is lovely and itīs not very pigmented but it does add life to your lips. I find it quite moisturizing and the best of all it doesnīt cause my dermatitis to go crazy. The texture is a bit sticky, but every lipgloss is. And even if the shade fades, the moisturizing effect lasts. The price is ok and itīs easy to apply. I highly recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great sheer gloss. It's not sticky and it will give your lips a great sheen. It is a faint pinkish tone, with slight silver shimmers. It reminds me of Clinique's Whisper.