Maybelline Color Sensational Lipgloss Twinkle

on 4/11/2013 10:14:00 AM

I thought this lipgloss was a very light pink shade, but it's translucent! It adds a bit of shine and that's it. Definitely not worth the money, and it also feels very sticky on my lips. Not a nice smell either, it has a typical makeup smell mixed with honey. Not a good lipgloss.

on 6/16/2012 1:38:00 PM

I like this lip gloss a lot more than I thought I would. It adds shine without glitter, so it's perfect for daytime. It has a slight silvery iridescence so it's not just glossy. Like most glosses, it doesn't last a long time, but you can reapply without a mirror as often as you want. I reapply often because I don't like the slightly tacky feeling that glosses get as they wear off. I will definitely keep this one around.

on 11/29/2011 10:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is mi go-to lipgloss. You can wear it alone or over lipstick and it works every time. The color is lovely and itīs not very pigmented but it does add life to your lips. I find it quite moisturizing and the best of all it doesnīt cause my dermatitis to go crazy. The texture is a bit sticky, but every lipgloss is. And even if the shade fades, the moisturizing effect lasts. The price is ok and itīs easy to apply. I highly recommend it :)

on 6/14/2010 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Great sheer gloss. It's not sticky and it will give your lips a great sheen. It is a faint pinkish tone, with slight silver shimmers. It reminds me of Clinique's Whisper.