October 25, 2014 | 1400 users online

Bronzers - Fyrinnae - Matte Light

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by GlossHappily

This stuff is amazing and I buy a lot of HE cosmetics. It is a light taupe-ish brown with no orange or tan in it whatsoever. I've only seen photos of Chanel's Notorious but I think this is slightly more brown and less purple/grey/taupe than Notorious. Compared to other bronzers like Guerlain, Dior, and Bobbi Brown, it is definitely more cool-toned. Although I bought the matte, it has a teeny bit of shimmer but it's not noticeable on the skin. Although it's billed as a bronzer, I use it more for contour and it's FANTASTIC on my NC25 skin. It's also the perfect mid-tone brown-taupe eyeshadow that I've been searching for. Great for work. Buy the sample size for $1.50 and get a small sifter to fit into the sample jar -- it's much easier than trying to get your brush in there with enough precision so that you don't overdip in the loose powder. It's pretty pigmented and I use just a little bit each time. My little sample jar has lasted me for a couple of months and is still going strong. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by GrantMichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I can't believe I am only the second to review this "bronzer!"
Well I have finicky skin that is acne prone (on tretinoin .025% anti biotics and benzoyl 5%) and has significant damage from an incident with the BP in the sun.
This being said, a lot of the shimmering and/or tan-boosting, heave bronzer look silly or make me break outó not to mention the colors look funny on my reddened skin. I use this as a contour shade in winter, when I am nc15-nc20 range, and little warmer in summer (nc25ish?) and also use it to even neck out. I also love this product for shaping the nose, because it's not a flat texture. Light reflects, but also hides in natural shadows. Great choice for a pale girl that is willing to deal with a little mess for some fabulous cheekbones :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by 3dogsnight73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

There is one problem with this product...buying a full-size will make me feel horrible about the other 6 bronzers i have that i likley won't use again. ;-) I am about to finish up my sample and am prepared to buy the full size. I don't typically use bronzers for bronzing per se, i use them more for contouring as well as matching my face to my neck. face is slightly darker. i also have a lot of redness so the combination of a good yellow based foundation and some bronzer really diffuses it well. this bronzer looks matte on me. not in a flat way. it looks like skin. it also has no orange tinge. frankly, i don't even consider it a bronzey tinge. it's just a beige-brown. it doesn't bother my skin in any way like itchiness. and to boot, its so inexpensive. i would say i'm an nc25 and the matte light is the perfect color for me for my intended use. it's great.