July 30, 2014 | 1978 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Sepia Ink Long Wear Gel Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Mhrn10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Another HG product! It's a great product from bobbi brown, i am not dissapointed at all. It can handle my super-oily lid for almost 5 hours, and that's a new record! So when I'm trying to add Urban Decay's primer potion as my primer, this product is not coming out at all. And I know it's a bit hard to be smudged, but with a little help with my dearly Sigma E20, i am impressed :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by hendenm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bitterly disappointed with this gel liner. After a month the gel liner dried up. I firmly kept the lid screwed on. So many other reviewers have said the same. A very expensive product for only a month.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by KristyBarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't speak for anyone but I can speak for me I have tried the maybelline gel liner and the sephora gel liner which was suggested to me by a sephora employee after I had told her I had oily eyelids & both products didn't last on me at all within an hour the black was all over my eyelid. This is the only gel eye liner that goes on and stays on for me. I have it in black & all though it's not as pigmented as I would want it does have great staying power

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by alaras

I heard about this from Lisa Eldridge, since I have dark brown eyes and soft black eyebrows and lashes, I thought a 'softer' eyeliner would be nice. My skin tone is around nc20 in Mac.
I tried brown eyeliners before and against dark brown/ soft black, most brown eyeliners simply look weird/ sickly.
I ordered BB Sepia Ink looking at online pictures and reviews. When I opened the box I thought it's too light a brown and when I scratched the surface with my Mac eyeliner brush, the colour payoff was very faint. I think it was the surface as I dug into it a bit further quite a dark brown eyeliner came out. I would say colour is very close to Mac's Brun eye shadow. A black/brown. This eyeliner works even to fill in my eyebrows. It's matte and I find you need to layer a few times to get good definition and since the texture is drier than liquid eyeliners, it might be slightly difficult to get very sharp flicks. I also found it doesn't budge so easily. My eyelids are not oily but not dry either. So this holds pretty much all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by ranneqian

Have been using this for about 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it. The colour is perfect for everyday wear. Easy to apply too and dries very quickly and it doesn't budge after that! I use the Ecotools eye liner brush with this as I find the Bobbi Brown mini eye liner brush (comes with the set - Black Ink, Sepia Ink and the brush - at Heathrow airport for GBP29) a little too small for easy application. A little goes a long way and I don't see myself finishing this product anytime soon! I do worry that it will dry out before I finish it though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This gel liner has a dry consistency that I hate. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first gel liner I've tried and I've been using it for a couple of years now. I love it and won't be switching brands anytime soon! It's long wearing and I love that this particular shade (Sepia Ink) is not too harsh looking. I was worried about having trouble applying it at first, but it's actually very easy to apply! I've been using the same pot for the last 2+ years - a little goes a long way with this gel eyeliner - and it's only now that it's starting to run out. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by pocky

In the pot, Sepia Ink looks like it might be too light for my coloring (NC25, black hair and eyes), but it's actually perfect for an everyday liner. The color is a very dark neutral brown without any red tones. It's perfect for everyday lining and it looks great with my coloring. It's the tiniest bit lighter than Espresso Ink, but not different enough that you need both. I have noticed that it fades and smudges a bit at the end of the day, but it still looks good. My pot of Sepia Ink is creamy and smooth so I think it just depends on if you get a fresh pot or an older pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Nazma123

I love the actual product. It stays on throughout the day and it is matt which I like. The one thing I am not keen on is the brush. Overall a good quality eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

This is a very good eyeliner... A gel that can be applied easy. x