October 23, 2014 | 880 users online

Hair Treatments - AG Hair Cosmetics - Conditioner Deep

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this product from my work for my mom, she was looking for a treatment since her hair has ended up being fairly try from coloring it. I was staying at her house for a few days while she was out of town and decided to try it to see what it was like. It smelled amazing, like all AG products do of course. I did a quick squeeze of my hair to get all the excess water out and then threw this on for a few minutes while I shaved and washed, after rinsing it out, my hair was still a little tangled which was surprising but I continued with my routine and put on my usual conditioner. After getting out of the shower I put all of my after shower products in my hair and blowdried it (which I actually never do) and wow what a difference! My hair felt super soft and touchable and flowy. Really impressed! I might have to get a tube for myself once i'm out of my current 3 masks that I alternate through haha. The only thing I didn't like was how tangled my hair was after rinsing out this treatment, but I suppose it was bearable, that's the reason I took off one lippy though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up last month at the Ulta liter sale. It has a sweet candy-like smell that I really like and is baby blue in color. I left it on my hair for a couple of minutes before rinsing and I couldn't believe how well my hair had curled up. That lets me know that this stuff absorbed well. My hair is less frizzy and it has good shine. It has a good amount of protein and silicone and gives the perfect amount of weight to my hair. I am tempted to use it everyday but then it would be protein overkill for me, so I alternate this with my other conditioning products every three or four days for balance. The A/G line is quickly becoming one of my fave hair care lines along with Joico and Kenra when it comes to salon products. If you have dry, damaged hair then I think this is worth a shot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells like a banana Laffy Taffy. Texture is more gel than creme, and I find it hard to spread onto my hair. Those points aside, it makes my hair look and feel fantastic. I seriously haven't had a bad hair day (meaning poofy, hard to manage hair that I have to soak in leave-ins and serums,) since I started using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by PeridotMoonbeam

I just started using this product but so far it is AH-MAZING. i wash my hair 3-4 times a week and use this everytime. it leaves my hair silky, shiny and tangle free. before this i used joico intense hydrator, but i got 1L of this for only $30 and i payed about the same for joico, but it was only about 8.5 fluid ounces, this is a GREAT save, and i would say the products are on par with each other. i would deffinatly repurchase and i highly recomend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by lexigill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This deep conditioner is truly amazing! My hair looks and feels like silk and I get a ton of compliments on how long and healthy looking it is. I use this conditioner daily, mainly on the bottom half of my hair and I let it sit while I shower. It works well as a leave in overnight as well. I use it with use with AG'sTech Two shampoo. A must try as the value is good and the product is great.. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by cmitakis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has to be one of the best deep conditioners I've used (and I've used many). My hair is long, fine texture (although I have a lot of it) and curly/wavy, and this does wonders for it. Use it once a week. It's on par with Kerastase's oleo-relax for me, but cheaper (although still pretty expensive at $20). Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by jay45

I have used this product for about a year now. I can not believe the difference it makes in my hair. My hair stylist recommended using this once a week after clarifying my hair with clarifying shampoo. My stylist told me that if you were to go to the salon and have a deep conditioning treatment more then likely it would be with this product. You are supposed to leave this product on for 5 minutes. I find that I usually only leave it on for about 3 and it works just as well. It smells great and leaves my hair soft and shiny for the entire week. I love this product!