November 25, 2014 | 1792 users online

Eye Shadow - Victoria's Secret - Eye Shadow Quad in Sultry

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i hate this product! so glad i got this as a gift because i would of been so mad because of the quality of these eye shadows because the colors are so chalky. they have no pigmentation, especially the highlight color. the highlight color is all glitter. the crease and the lid color are the only ones that show up. they do not have ANY lasting power, even if you use primer. not worth the money that my mom paid to buy me as a gift. i don't like VS beauty except their lip glosses, and this product made me hate VS beauty even more.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so glad I got this as a gift because if I would have purchased this I would have been so mad. The only colors that show up are the last two. The first color is awful the last color is supposed to be a green but on the lid it looks grey. I have the satisfied palette and it is great but this one is not. Please donít buy this!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by mkajlover

Oh my god, Victorias Secret. Cute bras, cute panties, some pretty decent body care products..but this. This is Awful, terrible stuff.

There is literally no pigmentation and tons of fallout. After application all that appears is sparkle.

the only plus would be the packaging. I have the old packaging, where there is a mirror on top.

But I Would never recommend, ever. boo! And hells no would i buy this again. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I regret buying this product, like everyone else has said it looked nice in the store, maybe it's the lighting, I don't know but when i brought it home it didn't look as nice. Regardless I'm stuck with this product so i've been using the taupe shade every day since I've bought it (2 weeks) ago because I want to get rid of it maybe within the next few months I don't know, maybe one of my friends will want it. I just wish I could return it, was not worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by biancaymark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not what I expected, they looked very pretty in the store, but when I tried them at home, they were too chalky, not pigmented enough and created too much fallout. Not the worst I've seen, but certainly not worth the $$$.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by lizzychu

These swatched very well in the store on me, but when I tried them out at home I was quite disappointed. The colors were not pigmented and looked a bit chalky. The first color barely shows up, all you really see is the glitter in it. The taupe color and gold color next to it look too similar on the skin. The black with gold glitter has decent pigmentation, but is just kind of underwhelming. I'm wondering if maybe I need to get through the top layer so they swatch nice like in the store? I don't know. VS won't let me return it, so I may as well try. Too bad, in the pan these colors are to die for and would be the perfect quad to travel with, you could do a lot of looks with the colors if they had any pigmentation. If you like sheer eyeshadows then these may be for you, but I will not be repurchasing. I expect a lot more out of eyeshadow for 15$!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by peachesd

Usually, I love VS Beauty, but this quad was not up to par. Eyeshadows lacked pigment and were dusty. I had tons of fallout from these. No staying power either. The two middle colors looked the same on. Just blah. Definitely not what I'd expect from a $16 eyeshadow. Drugstore shadows have better quality.

Since VS won't take back used merch, I'm stuck with these. :(