July 22, 2014 | 2026 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - matte lipstick -matte rouge m-33

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Kissiq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

best blue toned red in my collection. something changes when I wear this lipstick lol. I get many complements and people generally ask if I am wearing Ruby Woo ( by MAC

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Dahnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mother always said that at some point in her life, every woman (who wears lipstick) would find her perfect red. I found it. This matte lipstick is like heaven on my lips. It has great pigment and long wear. It never bleeds and is not at all drying. I LOVE this so much that the next time I come across it, I'm going to buy a whole lot just in case it's discontinued. <3 _ <3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by gwb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

such a lovely product and very cheap, I could not try it on so I bought the wrong red, this one is not suitable for my liking but generally such a good quality lipstick and ticks all the necessary boxes from a lipstick should deliver. It has slight yummy scent. I think I will try another red from the matte line next as I have a "lavender lady" from this matte line it is an absolute delight.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

excellent lipstick simply the right shade of red that brighten the face
it is a real red with blue under tone.also i am amazed of the lasting
power of this lipstick a great way to have a wonderfull red lipstick
with a cheap price