December 22, 2014 | 943 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - matte lipstick -matte rouge m-33

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by mariaraja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pigmented blue based red, staying time is good too, packaging is so cheap *it is cheap lol*

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Divandria

This lipstick made me wonder if Mac and Jordana are the same company. I bought this shade after a woman on youtube recommended it as the perfect red. It is !! I tried mac's Ruby Woo at the counter and they both look and smell the same !! The only difference is that this is not as drying as Ruby woo is. I've tried several red lipsticks and didn't like them. This my Holy Grail Red lipstick. I'm a Mac Nw47/ Revlon colorstay Cappuccino/ Black opal Hazelnut.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Kissiq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best blue toned red in my collection so far. Something changes when I wear this lipstick lol. I get many compliments and people generally ask if I am wearing Ruby Woo (by MAC). Not drying, stains the lips, very opaque, no offensive smell.

It does melt down quite easy, a mess in its tube but not as bad as say NYX lipsticks. And of course Jordana's cheap tubes are always fun, but I am very happy about the product anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Dahnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mother always said that at some point in her life, every woman (who wears lipstick) would find her perfect red. I found it. This matte lipstick is like heaven on my lips. It has great pigment and long wear. It never bleeds and is not at all drying. I LOVE this so much that the next time I come across it, I'm going to buy a whole lot just in case it's discontinued. <3 _ <3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by gwb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

such a lovely product and very cheap, I could not try it on so I bought the wrong red, this one is not suitable for my liking but generally such a good quality lipstick and ticks all the necessary boxes from a lipstick should deliver. It has slight yummy scent. I think I will try another red from the matte line next as I have a "lavender lady" from this matte line it is an absolute delight.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

excellent lipstick simply the right shade of red that brighten the face
it is a real red with blue under tone.also i am amazed of the lasting
power of this lipstick a great way to have a wonderfull red lipstick
with a cheap price