October 31, 2014 | 1525 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Methode Swiss- Bi-phase Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by pandaxen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am surprised no one here has reviewed anything by Methode Swiss. To be honest, I was never really interested in this brand- I saw it in SaSa but never did check out their range. Until I received a full size bottle as a GWP from SaSa and I was running out of my favourite eye makeup remover (Garnier Clean Sensitive, read review) so I decided to break it out of its package.

Just a short except from the SaSa website- "Methode SWISS creates lines of products with the most advanced skincare technologies of Switzerland, the highest quality natural ingredients and scientific principles. Its various skincare lines offer comprehensive care for your skin, illustrating the pure, simple but effective skincare magic of Switzerland." And from the leaflet in the box "A dual phase makeup remover that dissolves waterproof, long-wearing eye makeup and lipstick with ease, while maintaining the essential moisture in the delicate eye and lip areas. It leaves skin fresh without any oily residue."

The packaging is looks clean, nice and non flimsy, even the box which it came in. It costs around AUD 28 for a 150ml bottle. As the name suggests, it has 2 liquids in the plastic bottle (oil on top and water at the bottom) and you have to shake before pouring it out on the cotton pad. I must say, I am really impressed with this product, it does exactly what my HG eye makeup remover does and leaves no oily residue at all! I have sensitive eyes and I use Bobbi Brown eyeliners (which are really hard to remove), so I cant use many eye makeup removers- if they are too light, I still have eyeliner on. If they are too oily, they leave me with milia. So this product is actually really good- it doesnt irritate my eyes at all and removes all traces of my eye makeup.

I would definitely repurchase if I havent found my current HG which is cheaper and more cost effective as I use eyeliner almost daily. Overall, a really good product!