December 21, 2014 | 1908 users online

Lip Gloss - Dior - Addict Ultra Gloss 227 Beige Tweed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Ilse333

This is the sexiest summer gloss ever. It's a beautiful shimmery bronzed pink-nude and looks so incredibly shiny and glassy on, without looking cheap or frosty. The staying power isn't bad either. I really haven't much to say about this other than it is absolutely gorgeous, would probably look good on a range of skin tones (I'm NC30) and is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

Perfect peachy-pinky-shimmery nude. Just enough of each tone to work for many skin tones, and it has a natural look and feel when applied. I like it with a brown smoky eye - no flat scary nude gloss here. This has somewhat of an opaque frosty look in the container, but it's sheer when applied.

Of course, being a Dior product, the packaging is awesome. I almost like getting the gloss out to apply as much as I like the gloss itself!!

The price point put me off for a LONG time - $27.50 (US) for this seems like a load, and it is - but what an amazing product. Best gloss I've used in over a year, and I try a lot of them.

Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by MrsGeorge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect pinky nude color, love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by lovesyndrome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss. It is a beautiful shade for my light (Asian) skin (sorry, I don't know what color I am in MAC so I can't give you an accurate color for you to compare with). I considered purchasing Apricot Cloche which is also a beautiful color, but I'm glad I purchased Beige Tweed because I put Apricot Cloche on at Sephora after I bought Beige Tweed and an associate said AC was too orange for me and that I needed a shade that was more pink, which is what Beige Tweed is (a pinky beige shimmer according to Sephora's website).

The texture is great. It feels moisturizing and is not sticky at all. As for lasting power, I feel like it holds up as well as any other gloss I have. After eating and drinking, of course reapplying is going to be needed. I don't really mind, though--lasting power isn't something I really care for in a gloss. I don't worry about wasting product since I leave my lips bare on most days.

This color seems to melt into my lips, leaving a beautiful "pinky beige shimmer". It's a little pricey for a gloss (around $26) but considering that it's Dior, a price tag is expected.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

I'm usually a MAC lipglass/lustreglass wearer, but this time I decided to branch out and try something new. I'm a total sucker for pretty packaging, so I immediately turned to this in my Sephora. Love the shade- a nice neutral nude color with a hint of peachy/pink color. Staying power is OK and the brush is a bit more dense than I'd like (think cheap paintbrush). I prefer the softer brush on the MAC lustreglasses. Overall, its an alright product but didn't give me as much of the glassy look as MAC's products. I would consider repurchasing, but not after exploring other options first.