December 22, 2014 | 1807 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jurlique - Purely Age-Defying Hand Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by purrsian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice hand cream, it has a deep conditioning and softening effect. Fine dry lines and wrinkles on my hands are disappearing after using this. I like to use this on my heels, legs, knees and elbows when I don't have a body cream handy, so a tube really won't last for too long. I got a pair of cotton gloves from Body Shop, massage this on my hands and wear the gloves to go to sleep, the result is even better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by amiya

best! the best! This is the best hand cream I have ever used! much better than La mer's hand cream and much much better then crabtree and evelyn's hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Bonnerka

This is the best hand cream I've ever used. All natural ingredience, a subtle smell, very rich and emollient and it brightens the hand skin and prevemts the appearance of age spots. If they mad a version with SPF, it would be a definite HG!! On to the third tube now.