August 1, 2014 | 1802 users online

Body Scrubs - Premier Mineral Dead Sea Salt Scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Chubo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why I bought this for 100$ is probably because my own stupidity. I had never heard of this product when they caught my attention at the mall, it's winter and skin will be more dry than usual so why not I thought. Later on I showed it to my mom and she responded with a "Looks like you got scammed too, we bought that in Spain some while ago" ...ugh, hands felt dry the day after, sorry, never again. Calling it fraud.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by dlonewolf

I love the dead sea salt! Gives you the feeling after from bathing in the ocean, soft and silky! It also recommends that you use its body butter after using this scrub, which i didn't like as much. See my product pictures and full review of these products on my blog http://samanthaaoki.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/review-dead-sea-premier-body-scrub-and.html

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a present and was quite surprised later when chatting with a friend and my hairdresser that they too loved this product! I did not know this is so popular!

I really love using this body scrub.Its basically a mixture of seasalt and oil (jojoba maybe?) The consistency is really nice and does not fall off your skin as you are massaging it all over. The salt granules are just the right size, not too chuncky that would end up scratching your skin. Not too fine that i does not exfoliate well. Just perfect. Although the base is an oil, it does not feel greasy after washing off. This is my first salt and oil body scrub and i am in love. My skin feels so smooth and soft after, i am sure to get a tub for myself soon!

It contains a very nice, light scent most people would like. The packaging, however does not look very appealing and i don't really like it. The product however is amazing!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by charmressa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My mother purchased this for me thinking it would be good for my dry hands, when in fact the product made my skin extremely rashy and dry. It was painful! And, on top of this, she was totally scammed by Premier (the way they usually suck people in to buying their lame products)! They refused to return the product, even though it gave me a terrible rash right before the store manager's very eyes. He told me "oh, that's normal". Rashes and dry patchy skin? NO... it is NOT normal, and neither is this company! Stay away!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got sucked into buying this at the kiosk in the mall. I hate how pushy they are and that is a big downside. I did buy the nail kit first, then tried this. I loved how much gunk it got off my hands. I have found this is great for my body and I do not need too much because of the oil in it. The oil and salt combo is perfect. Sometimes there is not enough of one and this is a great blend of both. I do not like the scent I got though. I had the plain in just the clear jar. This is a salt scrub so you have to be careful of cuts. Love this, hate the price and for that I knocked one star off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by missleopard

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really hate the way the pushy sales people on the Premier dead sea stand in my local shopping centre operate, I was subjected to an onslaught of cheesy sales techniques and cringeworthy sales patter . I paid 20 for the scrub after one of the sales guys did a demo on me , but I have got to say I am totally impressed by the products I have bought so far, including the nail set.

I have had horrendous problems with dry hands and sensitive skin all my life and at 48 I have tried everything in the book , from the cheapest , to the more expensive, scrubs, lotions, Creme de la Mer, night time cotton gloves, 8-hour cream , the lot.

Recently the problem has been so bad that I couldn't bend my fingers due to painful chapping and splitting, and since I work with my hands as a makeup artist, this is a big problem for me.

If I had a special 'date' coming up I would scrub and scrub my hands and sleep with gloves on and have even resorted to sanding off the dry skin with a heavy duty nail file so I didn't have to show the dryness.

My 6 year old daughter complained that I would 'scratch' her as I helped her get her pyjamas on.

I was willing to try ANYTHING and bought this scrub with an open mind.

I've got to say, after ONE use my hands felt incredible, I scrubbed the dryness away with no irritation, and a couple of days later I used it again.

My hands have been left incredibly smooth and soft , this has literally happened 'overnight' an I have what seem like a different pair of hands. I'm completely gobsmacked and stunned, after suffering for years and years with dry skin and painful hands it has GONE completely.

I have only used a tiny tiny bit of the scrub and no doubt it will last ages and ages like the sales guy said.

What struck me is that no matter how much I scrubbed my hands, they felt soothed afterwards, and the painful knuckles and cracked fingertips I have suffered from have completely gone.

I'm mega impressed and all I can say is that if you can withstand the hard sell and negotiate ( yes!) with the sales people and stick to what you want, you will love this.

I also bought the nail buffer/ oil/ cream set and am equally impressed, I now have a new pair of beautiful hands I am not afraid to show off and all thanks to the Premier dead sea ( cheesy ) sales guys !!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by kerra525

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although I'm a big fan of Premier Dead Sea products...the Salt Scrub you can totally make on your own for dirt cheap. You can buy dead sea salt by the pound at any organic market, online, and even the General Nutrition Center (aka GNC). I just toss the dead sea salt into a coffee grinder to make into a very fine grind, and add a mix of oils into it (Jojoba, Almond, Apricot, Cucumber, Green Tea...etc...your choice of oils. Find them at any organic store like Whole Foods or Henry's, or GNC), and a few drops of scented oil (i used the perfume oils from Body Shop). and VOILA! you have your own homemade dead sea salt scrub

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Victoria84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

These people are crooks..30 bucks for dead sea salt you can buy online for 12 bucks for a 5lb bag..it had harsh fragrance..too much essential oil I guess why made my skin itch...and mineral oil.

You're better off buying the salt on your own..add a couple of tbs. of glycerin and bath powder of your choice..and some coloring. Ladies...the batches you can make will save you hundreds!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Ayustar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got sucked into the whole kiosk thing. I try to avoid them but it couldn't be help. It was the first time I had actually tried anything at a kiosk. This product did come with a few other things as well, I think two face washes. Both of those are pretty decent as well!

Yeah, as soon as this was tested I thought it was really awesome!! It makes your skin SO smooth! It does last a while too. This stuff lasts a long time. I bought mine a long time ago and I still have a ton left. It isn't something I use a lot of though. I do use it for a few different purposes. I use it on my hands mainly. Or my face sometimes. It isn't rough or anything and it dissolves well. Sometimes I use it as a spot treatment for pimples if I get them. It does help a little with that if I am in a pinch and I don't have anything else. I actually mixed some with tooth paste and applied it to some spots and it really helped, oddly enough!

I am sure this type of thing can be made at home, just like a salt scrub with some natural oils in it. Maybe not 'Dead Sea salt' but eh, I am sure there is some home made thing you can do to get the same results for a lot cheaper. I would say though I would buy this again, maybe for someone else as a nice gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by aguntoyourface

i got this a little while back at a mall kiosk. i remember it being a little pricey for a scrub but it came with a face wash and a foot lotion.. I really enjoyed this scrub, it left my skin feeling incredibly soft!