August 1, 2014 | 1858 users online

Lip Treatments - SoftLips - Strawberry Sherbet SPF20

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by danapark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product smells so good, but the consistency is really slimy; kind of like vaseline. This lip balm also dries out my lips like right after i apply it. However, i like the minty/tingling feeling you get when you apply it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by MsBloodyFallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First off, I wish there wasn't just 2g of product for $3.19 AUD! That's the only flaw, the product looks like a long, thin tube but nearly half of the packaging is plastic which enables us to twist more product up.

This product, Softlips' lip protectant with sunscreen in the strawberry scent has an amazing, refreshing smell and a great consistency on the lips (a soft tingling sensation from the hint of mint) and leaves the lips feeling moisturised!

I would repurchase it if they were in a value pack for a cheaper price!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by cherStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipbalm. the scent is light and it's not overly waxy, thick, greasy or sticky at all. it works great, especially with the slight tingle of mint added in it. but i dont really like the thin tube shapes. yah, sure, im skinny and my lips aren't fat, but it just feels weird cuz it's so small and i have to go over it alot. it works really well but lasted about a month.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by lhuang613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Softlips!! It smells amazing, has a cooling effect, is sheer, and is so thin! The balm wouldn't go down though after a week, so while I used it I had to push my lips on it to make it go down but it started working again when about 2/3 of it was gone. It smells like strawberries and cream, and it's so sweet and fruity. I hate lip balms that are heavy, sticky, oily, and too glossy because it emphasizes on the lines on my lips. This makes it look naturally soft, and feels really soft. I can touch my lips without fearing that a lot of oily product will end up on my fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by pinkdaisies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I. Am. In. Love. With. This.

I don't understand how people said their lips dried out after putting it on? My lips feel so moisturized whenever I use this. It glides on sooo much smoother than any other lip balm I've used and it smells awesome. :) Packaging is great. Good size and easy to take out and use. Before I had this in French Vanilla but I lost it, so I got a different flavour. Both are amazing. I plan to continue purchasing these, and the fact that it has SPF in it is just a great bonus!! I love this, and I strongly recommend you buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by pinksaburke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I had really dry lips and wanted something that would condition them. The fact that this smells good and has spf 20 sealed the deal. As soon as I put it on my lips they got dry!!!!!!! After you apply it feels like you haven't put any on. I'm glad I got it on sale for only $2. I won't be buying any of these products again

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ephachith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wish this would've worked for my lips. I love the fact that it smells good and it has SPF but unfortunately, after I've applied it for a few minutes, it ends up drying up my lips, leaving them chapped, which is not what I wanted. I enjoy how it feels on my lips but I don't like that it dries out my lips. Won't repurchase since it didn't work in my favor.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by girlfromtahiti

This is the only lipbalm I ever buy at the drugstore. I currently have the strawberry one but I've used many other flavors. Moisturizing with an spf, great price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell, but that's about it. It doesn't moisturize my lips. It only makes them soft while it's applied but when it comes off (and it does so quickly) my lips are just as chapped as before, if not more. I'll use up the package I have but won't buy this brand again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by dancingsentinel

I heard so much about Softlips but thought that it was just hype. But I decided to try it since I wanted a lip protectant with SPF. I am so glad that I did because it totally softens my lips. I love the strawberry flavor/smell and can't wait to try the other flavors. I just wished that it came as a wider stick.