July 26, 2014 | 983 users online

Eyes - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Creams (Multi-Purpose)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I love these! I have one in #12 (golden copper). I like to wear it in the summer, especially if I'm going to a pool or the beach. I wish I had this when I went on a vacation down south. It would have been perfect. I have slightly oily lids and this didn't crease at all. I'm going to get at least one more of these. I like the consistency better than the Maybelline color tattoos.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by southernbellecouture

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this for my eyeliner, and it is literally AMAZING! it does not smear, fade or wear off during the day. I have extremely oily eyelids so, this has always been a problem for me. I would look like a raccoon by the end of the day because my eyeliner would smudge so bad. I researched for an eyeliner with the best staying power, and this was a redundant product on the list, so I purchased online for around 22 dollars, and will always have a back up on hand because this is by far the best eyeliner that I have found. HG product for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by amyvail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this for my eyeliner, and it is literally AMAZING! it does not smear, fade or wear off during the day. I have extremely oily eyelids so, this has always been a problem for me. I would look like a racoon by the end of the day because my eyeliner would smudge so bad. I researched for an eyeliner with the best staying power, and this was a redundant product on the list, so I purchased online for around 22 dollars, and will always have a back up on hand because this is by far the best eyeliner that I have found. HG product for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love these, I have them in majority of the colors. Very pigmented, long wearing, and a great base. My favorites are the gold and silver. (#3 & #11)

I wouldn't use a brush with these because I feel like the heat on your fingers helps it adhere to the eyes/or whatever you're using it for better.

I personally like the little container because your hands should always be clean while doing make up anyways, but for other sanitary purposes such as build up, it should be made in a tube.

There's no question about it, I would purchase it again no matter what happens haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by daisygirlorama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE these eyeshadows!

They really last unlike any other shadow I have ever tried. Great pigmented colors.

It takes time to get used to applying because it dries so quickly.

They are simply amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Absalom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in #2, #15, #13,#1 and #19. All of them for eyes with the exception to #13 which is a champagne color that can be used as a highlighter.

The Aqua Creams stays put all day and is an excellent base for powder shadows. The colours are pigmented and stay true.

These are tricky to get right in a hurry but worth it if you need budge proof.

EDITED- I decided that these are too difficult to work with so I parted with all of them. They are still decent though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just wanted to share a tip for using the Aqua Creams as a blush. What I do is first spray the product with a bit of Fix+, and then I take my 188 brush and dip it directly into the jar (it fits perfectly! :) The Fix+ wets and loosens the product a bit, which is fairly hard and dry feeling until it reaches the warmth of your skin. By dipping the 188. it picks up only a small amount of product for your cheeks, and its easy to go back for more if you want to build the color. I stipple it on and the Fix+ makes blending much easier too! Love the result of this application - its so natural looking! You could probably due the same for the eyes - spray the product or your brush with a little bit of Fix+ first to make application and blending a bit easier :) Maybe it could work for lips too?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Andera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wouldnt use this with a primer because it caked big time when I wore it over the UDPP.

Also, the MUA recommended that I use my fingers to apply it and I must say, that really made a difference because using a brush simply didnt work for me.

Positives : great texture and wonderful choice of colours, long lasting and wont crease if used as a base with regular eyeshadow worn over it.

Negatives : pricey and the packaging makes it slightly less hygienic to use if it means having to dip my fingers into the jar.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by mariaterzian

I was looking for a good cream shadow in gold for a tutorial and asked a sephora expert to suggest one. When he showed me the make up for ever one I thought it was my best option buut it turned out to be too cakey and it creased a lot.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by lulublevins

I bought #16 Pink Beige. The product may be long lasting but that is the only good thing I can say about it. I'm only 29 but this cream makes my eyes look old and crepey. It doesn't flatter my cheeks either, it showcases the slight sun damage that is starting to show up. Since I obviously don't want to look older I will definitely not be repurchasing this. I could try a different color, but I think the unflattering part is the shimmer- it's a bit much. I do have other shimmery eye creams that I like, including Benefit cream shadow. A darker color might work as a fun eye liner?