September 1, 2014 | 1968 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Forever Sunshine

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I normally do not use Bath and Body Works products, I tend to stick to more high end products such as Aveda essential oils. I received this lotion, shower gel, body spray, and bubble bath for Christmas from my fiancé and I was taken by surprise when he bought me something from bath and body works. He told me he loved the scent and to try it, so I gave it a whirl and was instantly amazed by the complexity of the scent! To me it's a rich, creamy vanilla with berry and maybe even some banana undertones in it. On the dry down, it smells like a musky vanilla! I adore this scent, this is one of the only scents I can stand from bath and body works! Bravo, you perfected this one!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this scent in the body lotion. I can smell citrus, like a peachy sent with some sweetness like coconut and there's some floral notes I can smell as well. I don't really like all those elements together. The smell can be heavy and gives me a headache at times.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

I bought this a couple years ago and rediscovered it this summer. It's a bright citrusy vanilla scent. It mixes so well with the scent of my Hawaiian Tropics sunscreen. I like it and I will continue wearing it, but I don't think I like it enough to buy it again. I like to try new scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Kairarn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I have the fragrance mist and body cream, I purchased without smelling the product first. When I first applied it, it smelled artificial, too sweet & musky, also a bit overwhelming. But after a few minutes, it turned pretty good. I thought the scent would be fresh, clean and smells fruity, but sadly it's not. I'm still searching for a scent that smells fresh, clean-feeling and not too sweet, but this one is okay.

UPDATED: At the first the scent was just 'meh' for me but now, I like it! I don't like the scent if it freshly applied, but after few minutes it smelled good. For me, it smells like warm, sweet vanilla syrup that's so yummy! But still I won't repurchase because I'm still searching for my 'holy grail' scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by kattleia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When first applied I find it too fruity and sweet...but after a few minutes, W O W!
I'm impressed with its powdery drydown with a hint of vanilla and citrus... warm, cozy, clean and refreshing. Longevity is good enough for a body mist. A single spritz lasted for about 6-7 hrs on my skin. This is one of my favorites. Good job, BBW! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the Forever Sunshine scent! I mostly use this in the body cream form, as it is my favorite bbw product. I tend to like more musky scents, and this usually would be slightly too *girly* for me, but I always find myself reaching for it. One of my favorite BBW scents for sure! Will continue to repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

I have the body mist, i LOVE the scent. It smells warm and sweet, not too strong.
The bad side to it is that it doesnt stay long enough on me...Otherwise i would give it a 5 lippies

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by AmazingBella

Is it just me? Or does this scent smell like a sweeter version of Happy from Clinique ? Which btw I am not fan of. I have a love hate relationship just because I love the sweetness and I hate that sometimes it smells really musky.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by OpiJunkie101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this scent for mid summer, early fall. soo sad it became discontinued. will have to buy online now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by MochaSuga20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This to me has two sides....a happy, sunny side, and then as it dries down, it starts to smell warm and a bit gourmand.. For some, it might be leaning towards a masculine scent, but I don't mind the muskiness of it. At first spray, it smells like a yummy tangerine lolipop..and as it dries down I begin to smell a lovely vanilla cookie scent. Divine!! Love it! Will keep on buying, because its just that good.