Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream

HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ADANSONIA DIGITATA FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED ADANSONIA DIGITATA EXTRACT, BETAINE, KAOLIN, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, PCA DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, CYCLOMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SILICA, STEARIC ACID, DIMETHICONE, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, PEG/PPG-20/15 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL METHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PPG-5-LAURETH-5, CARBOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE

I wanted to love this but u fortunately it wasn't hydrating enough. This absorbs easily and it's not sticky or filmy, but it doesn't do much to my skin. Hmm... Would recommend this for a teen, or if your skin isn't dry.

on 4/8/2015 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! I have dry skin and it's very moisturizing. It's more of a gel, like everyone else has said. When it goes on it absorbs quickly, the smell isn't amazing, but it's not noticeably bad to me.

on 1/1/2015 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got this product a month ago and I just love it!

It's very light on the skin. It doesn't feel sticky, unlike the other moisturizers out there. It's easy to apply and spread. The scent is totally amazing.

My face used to be very oily but after using this moisturizer, my face was less oily.

on 10/13/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is AMAZINGGG! I used to have very dry to dry skin and was looking for a moisturizer that will hydrate my skin without getting it oily. And I came to this product and it worked just like the way i wanted to be. It really hydrate my skin and feels light at the same time. It also made my dry patches gone! Also it smells nice! But now I'm switching to tbs's vitamin e line due to acne problem. Yet I'm still using this cream on my dry days and still works amazing!

on 10/7/2014 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Love this stuff! My HG facial cream ♥
Comes in a gel form with is quickly absorbed by the skin, when is hot only use this but if outside is windy/cold apply two light coats and another cream to hold moisture. A reasonable price for effectiveness, my skin felt more moist since started using this.
The jar it comes is cute. Quite a dupe for the clinique one for a fraction of the price.

on 7/8/2014 10:24:00 PM

I have been using this product for around a month now and I really love its effect on my skin. I always had an impression that Etude House skincare was for teenagers but I had a lot of good experiences with some of the products I tried, including this moisturizer.

I have very weird skin and it is very hard to find skincare products that are compatible with it. My skin type is both sensitive and combination - oily on my nose and with dry patches on my cheeks and forehead. I am acne prone in my tzone also so I break out on these areas when the product I am using is not compatible with my skin.

I use a serum first before putting on this moisturizer in the evening. It is a bit oily for my tzone but it is fine because I don't really use it in the morning. It is in a gel texture so it's easy to spread and it has a somewhat cooling sensation. The first time I used it I was really blown away because I woke up to smooth and supple skin. It is a very good moisturizer because it helps me with my skin texture and gets rid of my dry patches generally. My makeup also looks a lot better on because it gives my skin a 'bouncy' and youthful look. It is a simple and effective moisturizer that I would really recommend.

on 3/23/2014 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this product is not moisturising enough for my dry/combination skin. i'd call it a gel rather than a cream and i'd think it'll suit a younger skin (teenager - 25 years old max). my bb cream will start flaking after a while if i use this product on its own. however, with an essence, it provides more moisture. there's also quite a strong scent to the product, which fortunately, doesn't linger pass application.

this product isn't terrible, it works great if i want an instant moisture perk me up, but throughout the day, it just makes my skin really dry.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this. I did not expect to like it, but I found this is really nice. The scent on this is so pretty and nonirritating. I loved how this smoothed right into my skin and left it feeling moisturized without feeling heavy. I was able to get almost 3 uses out of this because you only need a little. I am not sure about if it would break me out unless I got a larger sample or purchased it. The next time I need a moisturizer I will be looking at purchasing.

on 1/23/2013 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I got a sample of this. It's an OK moisturizer. Texture is nice and you just need a tiny amount for your whole face (otherwise, it goes on sticky). I really like that this a gel type and it is very light. Recently I have started using gel moisturizers instead of cream ones since I suspect heavy moisturizers make me break out. But I stopped using it when I learnt this contains alcohol and fragrance. I just wish they make an improvement of this moisturizer, because, texture-wise, it is amazing.

on 12/23/2012 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I have dry skin and this works quite well for me. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. The best thing is it's not greasy so I can apply my makeup right after this.
Smell is pleasant but would like it more if it were scentless.
For those who found this greasy, you might want to try the new enriched formula, I find this one more moisturizing than the enriched version.