August 28, 2014 | 919 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Etude - Moistfull Collagen Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by krystleclear

I have been using this product for around a month now and I really love its effect on my skin. I always had an impression that Etude House skincare was for teenagers but I had a lot of good experiences with some of the products I tried, including this moisturizer.

I have very weird skin and it is very hard to find skincare products that are compatible with it. My skin type is both sensitive and combination - oily on my nose and with dry patches on my cheeks and forehead. I am acne prone in my tzone also so I break out on these areas when the product I am using is not compatible with my skin.

I use a serum first before putting on this moisturizer in the evening. It is a bit oily for my tzone but it is fine because I don't really use it in the morning. It is in a gel texture so it's easy to spread and it has a somewhat cooling sensation. The first time I used it I was really blown away because I woke up to smooth and supple skin. It is a very good moisturizer because it helps me with my skin texture and gets rid of my dry patches generally. My makeup also looks a lot better on because it gives my skin a 'bouncy' and youthful look. It is a simple and effective moisturizer that I would really recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by trishting

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

this product is not moisturising enough for my dry/combination skin. i'd call it a gel rather than a cream and i'd think it'll suit a younger skin (teenager - 25 years old max). my bb cream will start flaking after a while if i use this product on its own. however, with an essence, it provides more moisture. there's also quite a strong scent to the product, which fortunately, doesn't linger pass application.

this product isn't terrible, it works great if i want an instant moisture perk me up, but throughout the day, it just makes my skin really dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this. I did not expect to like it, but I found this is really nice. The scent on this is so pretty and nonirritating. I loved how this smoothed right into my skin and left it feeling moisturized without feeling heavy. I was able to get almost 3 uses out of this because you only need a little. I am not sure about if it would break me out unless I got a larger sample or purchased it. The next time I need a moisturizer I will be looking at purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this. It's an OK moisturizer. Texture is nice and you just need a tiny amount for your whole face (otherwise, it goes on sticky). I really like that this a gel type and it is very light. Recently I have started using gel moisturizers instead of cream ones since I suspect heavy moisturizers make me break out. But I stopped using it when I learnt this contains alcohol and fragrance. I just wish they make an improvement of this moisturizer, because, texture-wise, it is amazing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 7:33:00 AM More reviews by mystiquerida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin and this works quite well for me. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. The best thing is it's not greasy so I can apply my makeup right after this.
Smell is pleasant but would like it more if it were scentless.
For those who found this greasy, you might want to try the new enriched formula, I find this one more moisturizing than the enriched version.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by blu3

I recently received a sample of this when I bought some Etude house nail polish and just tried it last night. I absolutely love it. I woke up this morning and my skin feels incredibly soft and buttery.

Because I've only tried a sample I can't comment too much on packaging (which I gave it a neutral rating or 3). Pricing, I've checked at a few stores online and checked out eBay and it seems reasonably priced. On eBay I saw ranges between $15-$17USD with free shipping for a 50 mL jar.

The one thing that I will mention is that it does have a very perfumy smell that lingered for a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Sooji13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! I have combination (oily/dry) skin and it's very sensitive to products. I used this as a night cream, as my last step in skin-care routine. The cream absorbed immediately into my skin and left it soft and smooth by morning. For a "cream" (rather than lotion) it is not greasy, feels light-weight and moisturizes the whole face. One of the saleswomen at a local Korean beauty place said this cream is usually used by women in their 20s because it's good for oily skin. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:54:00 AM More reviews by roomie97

I bought this product because everybody who has used it said that it was just absolutely amazing! and yeah, i agree that too, if i had dry skin -.- urgh. but because i have naturally oily skin, my skin did get a tad bit TOO oily when i put this product on! but that's ok, it didn't break me out in the slightest bit so i think i should keep using this product. the only downside to this product was that when i bought it off the internet, one of the product (the skin/emulsion)'s packaging was slightly cracked and some of the product had leaked. urgghhh. but other than that the product itself was fine so i am willing to get seconds after i finish it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by jingyi82

Just bought 3 bottles! The collagen moistfull essence

Luv it very much (the essence), but dislikes the cream.
The cream is too oily after applying. Essence is the best, feel fresh, smell nice and not oily.

Before use this essence, my skin very dry and dull. After use it several months, now is bright + moist + elastic + younger !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is okay - reminds me of Clinique's Moisture Surge in terms of texture and moisturization - they're both really sticky and I'd never think to put either of them on my entire face, but they're both suitable for spot-treatment of dry patches. I don't like how strong Moistfull Collagen's scent is, this is particularly disturbing since I use it before sleep, and I don't want to distract my partner with strong scents. Overall, a good moisturizer and a decent product, but not unique in it's properties. I'd probably purchase something else next in order to avoid the scent.