July 28, 2014 | 1768 users online

Lip Gloss - Guerlain - Terracotta Gloss - 06 Ebene - Summer 2010

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

From the Terracotta Summer 2010 Collection. First of all, the packaging is gorgeous, is similar to the other Terracotta glosses, but the top of the wand is bronze. It has a sponge applicator, which I prefer. It also has a slight vanilla smell and taste, which is a huge plus for me (I can't stand artificial fruity scent/taste in a lipgloss - YSL are you listening? ). The color in the tube is a bronzed-amber reddish color with a touch of pink, shimmery. On my lips the color is lighter with no visible shimmer. It is very creamy and on me it is opaque and very glossy. It doesn't bleed and it is quite moisturising. Although I would prefer a darker color (according to what the name suggests), I must admit that it is stunning on me (NC15). If you like Blonde Sun (from a previous Terracotta collection) you will probably like Ebene, too. However, 3 lippies for the lasting power, which is zero. I don't expect that a lipgloss will stay put for hours, but this one is vanishing within minutes without even leaving a stain, it disappears. Very disappointing.