September 2, 2014 | 1098 users online

Treatments - Nailtiques - Nail Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

At US$15 for one ounce, this is very overpriced for a product that performs just O.K.
I bought it because Nailtiques recommends that this nail moisturizer be used together with their Formula 3 base coat for dry, brittle nails. It's a very thin cream with a chocolate-like fragrance. I felt the need to keep reapplying the cream because it didn't seem to sufficiently moisturize my nails and cuticles. My nails and cuticles seem to prefer a more moisturizing cream, such as Hard as Hoof and Dior Creme Abricot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by sblee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great moisturizer that drastically increases the strength of my nails. I have nails that grow very fast and long but they always break off because they are brittle and dry. First I tried the nail protein by Nailtiques but it made my nails peel. I'm glad I bought this moisturizer also. By using this moisturizer every night before I go to sleep I have been able to grow my nails without breakage. My nails look so good they are often mistaken for acrylics. I am not really into nail polish but I have begun using beauty without cruelty clear polish.