October 22, 2014 | 1141 users online

Treatments - Nailtiques - Nail Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My nails are thin and weak. They break at the sides. I used Nailtiques Formula 2 and 2 Plus and my nails became harder, but they continued to break at the sides. Nailtiques recommended that I use the Nail Moisturizer together with Formula 1 to achieve strength and conditioning. The Moisturizer has a very thin texure and it has a chocolate-like fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by sblee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great moisturizer that drastically increases the strength of my nails. I have nails that grow very fast and long but they always break off because they are brittle and dry. First I tried the nail protein by Nailtiques but it made my nails peel. I'm glad I bought this moisturizer also. By using this moisturizer every night before I go to sleep I have been able to grow my nails without breakage. My nails look so good they are often mistaken for acrylics. I am not really into nail polish but I have begun using beauty without cruelty clear polish.