September 30, 2014 | 1795 users online

Treatments - Nailtiques - Nail Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

Nailtiques recommends that this nail moisturizer be used together with their Formula 3 base coat for dry, brittle nails. It's a very thin cream with a chocolate-like fragrance. It works well, but I feel the need to reapply it frequently because it's thin. However, it doesn't make my nails feel greasy, so it's good to use during the day. Thicker creams I like are Hard as Hoof (day and night) and Dior Creme Abricot (night).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by sblee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great moisturizer that drastically increases the strength of my nails. I have nails that grow very fast and long but they always break off because they are brittle and dry. First I tried the nail protein by Nailtiques but it made my nails peel. I'm glad I bought this moisturizer also. By using this moisturizer every night before I go to sleep I have been able to grow my nails without breakage. My nails look so good they are often mistaken for acrylics. I am not really into nail polish but I have begun using beauty without cruelty clear polish.