Eve Lom Morning Time Cleanser

3.7

HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, LANOLIN OIL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, PAPAIN, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER OIL, HUMULUS LUPULUS (HOPS) EXTRACT, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) LEAF OIL, EUGENOL, LIMONENE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ETHYHEXYLGLYCERIN, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) SEED OIL, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) ROOT EXTRACT, BETA-CAROTENE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE.

on 2/13/2015 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Love the cleanser, my acne has cleared up and my skin is balanced and a nice texture. I use it both morning and night and just follow with a couple of drops of rosehip oil. I do however think it is too expensive and the packaging is annoying because more product squeezes out when you close the top. Overall it is worth it though, my HG cleanser.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I loved everything about this cleanser except for the fact that it left behind a film to the skin. I followed directions exactly to a T. I then had to follow up with a toner to try and get rid of it but I don't think that did any good because after applying my serum and moisturizer when it came time to applying my foundation everything just pilled up ( I've never had that happen to me) And I'm convinced it was due to this cleanser. Back to the store it goes.

on 10/3/2014 6:21:00 AM

I used 2 samples given to me after purchasing some make up in space NK. I used this as a morning cleanser, applying to dry skin and massaging it in. It was OK, nothing special but didn't break me out or dry my skin. However the smell is so hideous! Even if it was an amazing face wash I wouldn't buy this purely because of the stink!

on 7/12/2014 3:45:00 AM

I used this product for a year and overall was pretty satisfied. The formula took at little getting used to, but I enjoyed the ritual of application, which probably has more to do with effects and success of this, than the formula.

I don't like products in tubs as I hate having lots of product under my finger nails and this was my one bug bear.

In the end I didn't buy this again because I felt it was too expensive and the results weren't outstanding.

on 12/17/2013 8:20:00 AM

I use this and the one in the pot. Made to be used without a cloth, it rinses easily without leaving a residue. Great for dry skin during the winter and in the shower. No complaints.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cleansing balm is really comfortable on your skin and emulsifies easily and leaves your skin soft, clean and not dehydrated. The smell though... It smells very strongly, herbal (in a bitter, medicinal way) so if you are sensitive to odours check that you can stand the smell first. This cleansing balm does not have a permanent home with me...

The only advantage of the morning time cleanser compared to the original cleanser is the user friendly packaging. The squeeze tube is way better than a big pot.

The original cleanser is more effective at cleansing my face whether used with flannel, muslin cloth or clarisonic.
This shifted nothing off my face. End of story.

on 10/31/2013 7:11:00 AM

Even though this cleansing balm is expensive as hell, I would seriously consider buying it. Even though I´m not a fan of its faint slightly medicinal smell, it feels seriously luxurious massaging it on my skin - it has a gorgeous, slippery, oil-gel-like texture, perfect for a little face massage. As the instructions say, I leave it on my skin for a coule of minutes, and then I just rinse with water. When I first applied it, I thought it wouldn´t rinse off easily and I would have to get the help of a muslin cloth or a second cleanser - but no such thing! It rinses very easily without leaving a trace of residue. My face feels clean, but extremely comfortable, and has a pretty glow to it - not oily or somehow artificial - just nice and clean and healthy. I just have a sample and I will be missing it when it´s gone. I have to save a bit to get a regular size. And it´s worth noting that you just need VERY little per application - my sample lasted me all week now, even though at first I thought I will get 3 uses at most out of it.

I am not sure what the difference is between this and the regular product but I do enjoy it. I also don't know what makes it for the am but hey, who cares as long as its good.

I am not currently using this because I have a protocall dialed in but I do recommend it if you are looking for a different cleanser.

It isn't supposed to be a strong wash that "removes Makeup" so I guess thats why is is an am wash. That makes sense.

I like to use a cloth and really scrub with this stuff to exfoliate the skin and get that freshness. I really let it sit for a while (1-2 minutes) and then wash off and I used to get good results without the stinging feeling.

I really liked this stuff and the way it feels just brings me zen. Recommend giving it a try. Gets my seal of approval

on 10/29/2013 9:45:00 PM

lovely cleanser if you are looking for a balm.
Much prefer this to the original eve lom as it is easier to use, not as messy, greasy and involved and still gives great results.
Perfect for time saving too, i put it on and leave it while i brush my teeth then rinse off.
Gently exfoliates without drying and smell lovely too. A real treat.
Nice neat, clean no fuss packaging too.
Wish it was a bit cheaper.