December 20, 2014 | 1669 users online

Cleansers - Eve Lom - Morning Time Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I loved everything about this cleanser except for the fact that it left behind a film to the skin. I followed directions exactly to a T. I then had to follow up with a toner to try and get rid of it but I don't think that did any good because after applying my serum and moisturizer when it came time to applying my foundation everything just pilled up ( I've never had that happen to me) And I'm convinced it was due to this cleanser. Back to the store it goes.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by 123alekscat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used 2 samples given to me after purchasing some make up in space NK. I used this as a morning cleanser, applying to dry skin and massaging it in. It was OK, nothing special but didn't break me out or dry my skin. However the smell is so hideous! Even if it was an amazing face wash I wouldn't buy this purely because of the stink!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used two samples worth and loved this so much I bought the full size. I use this in the morning, rubbing the balm between my fingers before applying to a dry face. I brush my teeth then rinse off. No cloth needed, which makes this much better for me than the original cleanser, and while it does rinse away I do find there is a very slight film left. But I like this as its great on my dry skin. I find that in the mornings when I skip it, my makeup doesn't look as good. I have grown to really like the clove smell (which I found overpowering at first) as its feels quite uplifting first thing in the morning. I have sensitive skin, and have found no irritation from this. This seems expensive to buy, but you use very little of this, so a tube can easily last 6 months :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by RLB103

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this product for a year and overall was pretty satisfied. The formula took at little getting used to, but I enjoyed the ritual of application, which probably has more to do with effects and success of this, than the formula.

I don't like products in tubs as I hate having lots of product under my finger nails and this was my one bug bear.

In the end I didn't buy this again because I felt it was too expensive and the results weren't outstanding.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this and the one in the pot. Made to be used without a cloth, it rinses easily without leaving a residue. Great for dry skin during the winter and in the shower. No complaints.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cleansing balm is really comfortable on your skin and emulsifies easily and leaves your skin soft, clean and not dehydrated. The smell though... It smells very strongly, herbal (in a bitter, medicinal way) so if you are sensitive to odours check that you can stand the smell first. This cleansing balm does not have a permanent home with me...

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

The only advantage of the morning time cleanser compared to the original cleanser is the user friendly packaging. The squeeze tube is way better than a big pot.

The original cleanser is more effective at cleansing my face whether used with flannel, muslin cloth or clarisonic.
This shifted nothing off my face. End of story.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Laski

Even though this cleansing balm is expensive as hell, I would seriously consider buying it. Even though I´m not a fan of its faint slightly medicinal smell, it feels seriously luxurious massaging it on my skin - it has a gorgeous, slippery, oil-gel-like texture, perfect for a little face massage. As the instructions say, I leave it on my skin for a coule of minutes, and then I just rinse with water. When I first applied it, I thought it wouldn´t rinse off easily and I would have to get the help of a muslin cloth or a second cleanser - but no such thing! It rinses very easily without leaving a trace of residue. My face feels clean, but extremely comfortable, and has a pretty glow to it - not oily or somehow artificial - just nice and clean and healthy. I just have a sample and I will be missing it when it´s gone. I have to save a bit to get a regular size. And it´s worth noting that you just need VERY little per application - my sample lasted me all week now, even though at first I thought I will get 3 uses at most out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by dontmakemeupgur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not sure what the difference is between this and the regular product but I do enjoy it. I also don't know what makes it for the am but hey, who cares as long as its good.

I am not currently using this because I have a protocall dialed in but I do recommend it if you are looking for a different cleanser.

It isn't supposed to be a strong wash that "removes Makeup" so I guess thats why is is an am wash. That makes sense.

I like to use a cloth and really scrub with this stuff to exfoliate the skin and get that freshness. I really let it sit for a while (1-2 minutes) and then wash off and I used to get good results without the stinging feeling.

I really liked this stuff and the way it feels just brings me zen. Recommend giving it a try. Gets my seal of approval

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by peekachoo

lovely cleanser if you are looking for a balm.
Much prefer this to the original eve lom as it is easier to use, not as messy, greasy and involved and still gives great results.
Perfect for time saving too, i put it on and leave it while i brush my teeth then rinse off.
Gently exfoliates without drying and smell lovely too. A real treat.
Nice neat, clean no fuss packaging too.
Wish it was a bit cheaper.