April 20, 2014 | 1724 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - #205 Blue Red

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by jluker13

The ultimate Red lipstick. A few years back I was recommended this for my first red lip, and it was perfect! It has a blue undertone so it brightens my smile, and it looks great on my fair skin. Buy this it will be a Favvy for sure!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by A11MadeUp

I'm CRAZY about this lip color. I have never tried another lipstick (even so-called "long wearing" ones) that wear like this. I put it on either with a lip brush or straight from the tube, with a little nude-colored lip liner, blot and that's it! Don't need to re-apply all day! I have worn this out to dinner and drinking and not had to re-apply. I get tons of compliments and everyone wants to know what kind of lipstick stays put like this. It's ridiculously amazing and well worth the $19 or so that it costs.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Bratt_the_Catt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

True to the name, this is a true blue-based red. Finally! I love the colour, the shine, the wear. I apply with UD's lip brush, Merry Hempsters lipbalm underneath and Revlon CS clear liner around my lips. I can even eat my lunch and I don't have to touch it up. This picture was taken after waiting in the rain, in a line for 4 hours, eating twice and snacking almost the whole time. I've now had it for almost two months and I honestly don't know why I've even kept any other lipsticks. I can't see myself ever NOT loving this one! I gave it only a 3 for packaging quality because I hate how cheap the tube looks. The box is so classy but the tube is cheap plastic. I paid $19 plus tax in NY state.

I have confirmed with MUFE that this particular product is vegan.