July 23, 2014 | 1614 users online

Other - Elan Triphala

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by ParthiGopal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Dear All,
I was going to purchase this Elan Vega Triphala product,pls tell me how to get it.If you have any contact number pls sent me ................

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by joody

Whoever posted these reviews are obviously trying to sell it! GRR, should be banned from mua!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by SpiceGirl29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Can't say enough about how I like how this product has made an overall change in my body. I have been taking this for about 6 and half months, taking 3-4 capsules every night before bedtime. I love how in the morning I feel totally cleansed after my morning "routine" (if you know what I mean). I love that this product is all natural, non habit forming and is so gentle on the system. I think Triphala is the best for colon cleansing, but ElanVeda's product appears to be so much higher quality, so I don't mind paying just a little more. Even more importantly the company gives back to charity some of their earnings. What's now to like about it. I say BUY NOW!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by FantasticMsL

Elan Triphala has become a daily ritual for me. I have been taking it in the evening before bed, and I have been waking up feeling great. My stomach would usually bother me when I woke up for about an hour or two.
I have been using it for a few weeks now, and I have lost 8 pounds! I'm looking forward to losing more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by tomtwilson53

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has been really great so far. I've had a beer belly for the last ten years, and nothing has worked so far with trying to lose weight. With triphala I've actually noticed some slimming down, I've already lost a few pounds, and I'm sleeping better. I've also had some digestion problems, which have been clearing up too. I would highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by TiTiGiGi

Awesome product. Awesome. I got some Elan Triphala for my and my Ma after using some other stuff Elan Veda has. I never thought that after eating pasta and drinking wine, I could still feel light!
Ok, so my Ma has been losing some weight with this. Our family owns a restaurant so she eats heavy food all day. This has helped her. For me, I have been taking it before bed and I don't feel bloated when I wake up. I'm very happy with this company. Buy some girls, you will be glad.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by giobrian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My wife has been buying products from this company for the last few months, and she absolutely loves them. Recently, she asked me to try Triphala myself, which she said would help me lose weight and help with my digestion. After using it for just two weeks, I have already lost 5 pounds, and I feel great! My overall mood as improved, and I've become more active as well. I will definitely continue using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by CaMichelson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is fantastic. It was recommended to me by a friend who was using it for weight loss, and had lost over 30 pounds.
I didn't need to lose that much weight, however my digestive system is sluggish, and it is known to help with digestion. Since I have been taking it, I use the restroom more regularly and I don't wake up feeling bloated anymore. Plus, I did end up losing a few pounds, which never hurts! I am a huge fan of ElanVeda products, and I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by GlamGirl80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have recently lost a lot of weight using this product, and I wanted to share! For me, being happy with my weight is just as important as being happy with my skin and make up.
I had tried an anti-aging product called Elan Skin Renue from this company (ElanVeda) which was awesome, so I decided to see what else they had.
I decided to try their Elan Triphala for weight loss and digestive health, and it is amazing! I have had a lot, I mean a lot of trouble losing weight. I had been trying for a long time, and trying everything out there. I'm getting married in October and I just wanted to look perfect! So I started taking this product and started to feel so much lighter, and healthier. I was able to use the restroom much more easily, and I felt like I was detoxing my body! It is all natural, so I didn't feel that gittery feel I used to get with a lot of the weight loss products I was taking.
So far I have lost 24 pounds, and I only have 6 more to go to meet my goal. I really recommend Triphala for anyone who wants to lose weight or improve their digestion.