September 19, 2014 | 1761 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer with SPF 50

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by caramelwingz87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a moisturiser to help out with my acne prone skin. Anyway this product is very thick in consistency. Also, it BURNS!. I would never buy this product again because it felt like my face was burning. It didn't break me out, but then again I only used it for a week and then gave up.

I would not buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by dapples

It's more like a sunblock than a moisturizer. I have really dry skin, and it doesn't make my face feel soft at all. Using this moisturizer has caused my skin to break out a lot, it's really greasy and just sits on my skin. I do not recommend this product at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by dhaase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to buy a simple moisturizer/SPF combo that would work for my oily skin, and this seemed like a safe bet, considering cetaphil's reputation. It says NON-GREASY. I ended up looking like I rubbed vaseline on my face. It felt almost as uncomfortable. I was really disappointed. I dabbed with mattifying sheets twice throughout the day; they did not help. I did not notice any burning, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by liamarie2901

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the worst moisturizer Ive ever used. It is very oily and greasy & it burned my skin. I have acne prone skin/sensitive I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by chitch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my husband - he didn't use it and because it was summer and I'm pale - I started using it.

It can feel greasy, it also burns if you've recently exfoliated or are putting it under your eyes, but I've had anti-aging products do that too.

My best results with this product were right out of a shower - first I put on a lighter moisturizer, like regular Cetaphil lotion, then apply the Daily with SPF 50, then dry my hair - that way it's had time to set/dry for makeup and possibly some time under the blow dryer.

It's an OK product - I prefer the feel of the Neutrogena face sunscreen, not as burny, far more matte feeling and I'm applying 2 products anyways with the Cetaphil.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by MommyWong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Burned my skin. Hate it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by eribear23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, I totally understand how people complain about the greasiness of this. It is EXTREMELY greasy at first. But, having worked in a Dermatologist's office, I got tons of samples and found a trick. I slather about a quarter-sized amount onto my freshly-washed face. Sometimes I use a half-dollar amount, depending on how dry my skin is. It's on my face thick enough to see the white of the product. I leave it on for 5 minutes and right before I am about to wash my face, I massage my face for about a minute to make sure my skin really soaks in there. Then, I take a washloth and drench it with water, wringing out the rest. Pop in the the microwave for about 30 seconds, take it out, make sure the steam gets out, place that on your face and leave it there until it isn't hot anymore (about 30 seconds or less), and in one swoop, wipe off the excess. Now, I know this is a bit of a process for a moisturizer, but TRY IT. My skin has never felt softer and more fresh than when I do this. It's like a little spa treatment every morning. Now, some may argue that this wastes product, and I understand where you're coming from, but like I said, I have a lot of it and the tube lasts a long time regardless of how much I squeeze out. As long as you let it sit and massage it in, you're getting what you need. The steam from the washcloth opens your pores so your skin just drinks it in. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by reviews2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Too oily. I love cetaphil but this product is just way too oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely hate the way this product feels and looks on my face. It's super greasy and just feels disgusting on my face. I've tried covering it with a light dusting out powder to try and absorb some of the greasiness, but that doesn't help very much. I definitely won't be repurchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by pwincessmb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I been using this product for a month and I thought it was okay at first and then I started resenting it. I have dry to normal skin and I found this product to be really greasy on my skin. I would wait half hour to 45 minutes on my face before applying foundation, and yet I still found my skin looking greasy and oily. Even though it says on the package non greasy. False advertisement I would say. I would not recommend this product to anyone and I wouldn't rebuy it. :(