September 23, 2014 | 1621 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid LipSmacker - Dr Pepper lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by charliemarie731

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the Lip Smackers DrPepper trio the other day and I love! Unlike other Lip Smackers, they give your lips a nice tinted reddish-pink! Its perfect for dance and cheer competitions! Personally I like the squeezy one and regular, but I was very impressed with the Liquid! I would've bought the coke flavor too but they were sold out! The smell of this is great too, not too overpowering, just right (:

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this, it smells like Dr. Pepper in a tube. Unlike the regular lip smacker, this is a basic, clear gloss, no color at all. The taste is great, the shine is subtle, not to much and not sticky at all. However, the major con to me is the packaging. You can hardly get anything out of the tube onto the applicator, so you have to get sucking it in and out of the tube like you have to do with mascara sometimes, which is not good by the way. That is the dissapointing part. To me, there doesn't look like much product and I can't even elaborate anymore on how poorly the distribution is. I still like it though, but I think the applicator stick is too short and the tube could stand to be a little bigger and the mouth wider.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this. I have this in the red color not the clear by the way. It gives my lips that perfect sheer cherry flush. I use this over top of Sonia Kashuk lip crayon in Nude Rose for the perfect cherry red lip. This smells awesome. I used to use the Lip Smacker Dr Pepper chap stick back in the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this lip gloss a lot. I wanted a gloss to use to refresh my lipstick when I reapply during the day. If I completely reapply the lipstick, it looks too made up on top of the stain that usually is already there. The Dr. Pepper liquid does the trick. It has a touch of taste but it fades fast. This has a touch of red tint to it so it does refresh the color without being too much and feels really nice on my lips. It's not sticky but not too slick either. It's exactly how I want my lips to feel. The amount seems small but I paid $2.97 for it. I would repurchase though.

Edit: I was confused by the other reviews on this product. It seems that there is more than one "liquid lip" Dr. Pepper. The one I reviewed has a doe foot and red tint. There is also one in a squeeze tube that looks like it has a red tint and there is also a doe foot that is clear. Wow. That's a lot of similar products!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by lantis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using the Dr. Pepper lip balm for the past 5 years... it's the only balm that I apply to my lips religiously. I prefer this over ChapStick because it is uber moisturizing and it lasts for quite a while before you have to reapply. A plus is that it gives your lips a tint of red. Packaging is meh, but it's cheap and totally worth the 2 dollars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a set that also came with the lip balm in Dr. Pepper. The gloss doesn't smell the same as the balm, so that's why I took off one lippy. But I remember really liking lip smackers gloss in my high school days, so I will still give this a 4! =D

edited to add- I decided today that it smells more like cherry coke. =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liquid lipgloss came as a 3-pack: Dr Pepper solid lipbalm, clear liquid lipgloss (this review), & tinted squeeze-tube gloss. What I really wanted was the solid stick but they came together as a set, so now I have 3 items.

This lipgloss is clear, colorless & looks like a jelly in the transparent packaging, but it applies feeling thin & oily. It stays where applied however, so it doesn't smear or bleed around the lips.

It's very gently scented but smells of very soft vanilla-cinnamon, not at all like Dr Pepper. The lipgloss tube is also small, so it's convenient for carrying around in small purses or pockets. Applies with the typical doe-foot sponge wand applicator.

I wouldn't ordinarily buy this on its own because I prefer the solid lipbalm over anything else (super moisturization!) but I do like it as part of the set & this also moisturizes my lips just as well as the stick balm. They just don't smell the same.

I'm glad that this unwanted product turned out to be something I like enough to use. Great for quick lipslicking before bed or during the day at work. One or two swipes & it leaves my lips looking moist & glossy but not blindingly vinyl shiny. Just natural but better. And my otherwise dry lips feel great.

I took off 1 lippie b/c of the synthetic off-scent & the bit of greasy texture that feels like the gloss will disappear from the lips too fast.

UPDT 3/31/11 -
JUST BOUGHT THE RED LIQUID LIPSMACKER. It's exactly like the clear Dr Pepper but gives the very slightest red tint to lips. On me it looks like a moist, slightly enhanced rosy natural lip. The product is oily (a texture I dislike) & the packaging is small for small purses & pockets. I paid $3 for it but I don't think I'll buy it again - there isn't enough color payoff to make it worthwhile & I don't like the oily texture. The smell is nice, though, but it only lasts during application & then fades away.