October 1, 2014 | 1841 users online

Highlighters - E.L.F. - Studio Blush in Gotta Glow

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am very surprised with this blush and glad I stumbled across it before finding NARS Albatross. It is an obvious dupe. Even the packaging is very similar. I use it as a highlighter and setting powder underneath my eyes. I am most surprised with its staying power. I can go through an 8 hour work day and it is still there. I seems to blend decently as well. It does have a very frosty and shimmery look to it, so a little goes a long way. Overall, I am happy with it and will probably use it all. Maybe after it's gone, I will try Albatross to compare.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am not particularly keen on this product. I had read that it is a very close dupe for Albatross, which I have not tried but heard glowing reviews of. So of course I was eager to try it. Personally, I find the undertone to be far too golden for my taste. Despite this it is not at all a bad product. The powder is very finely milled, the packaging is fantastic, and it leaves a lovely glow that is not at all glittery. I can definitely see this being something some others might like. So I will not repurchase this when I run out, but I will finish it off. If ELF were to produce a similar product with a more silver undertone, I would definitely be interested.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had been eyeing NAR's Albatross blush for the longest but just couldn't justify the $30 price tag so I settled for this. Gotta Glow is a GREAT highlighter for medium/dark skin tones and a little goes a long way. I didn't find it to be chalky at all and it had a very nice gold sheen. A little dab of your angled foundation brush is really all you need. Brightens the face! Well worth the $3.00.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by SparkleFairy79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product!! Following the discontinuation of my HG highlighter (& subsequent despair, lol) I have been on the search for a powder highlight for my upper cheekbones. One after the other, high & low end alike, have been thrown on the 'no good' pile. Then I stumbled across this! Whilst it's still not EXACTLY 'right', it comes pretty close. Using a fan brush, I gently press the product along upper cheekbones & up onto my temples. I then buff it out with a medium stipple brush, achieving a gorgeous, slightly golden glow. My only complaint would be that it can get slightly 'glittery' if too much is applied, when I'm looking for a 'sheen'. It is also quite powdery, so a light tap of the brush before application is ideal. But overall, love the colour, love the packaging & love the price! Great highlight powder & will definitely repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Makwupjunke87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a terrific blush that I use primarily for highlighting. I just dust this with a fan brush on the tops of my cheekbone, the bridge of my noes, above my upper lip and on my forehead to give my face an instant highlight. As I do not own the infamous Nars albatross, I can't comment on how successful this is as a dupe of that product. However in comparison to other highlighters (such as benefit's watts up) it does a pretty good job. The powder does not seem to fly everywhere when i run my brush across this blush. Also, it is finely milled enough so that i don't get splotches or really shiny patches across my face. However i would caution you to be gentle with your application and build if more product is needed. A heavy hand with this stuff would not bode well for anyone! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by fabulouspink2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love! I was hesitant at first because I saw people say it left a chalky residue. I used this and fell in love with the goldy shimmer look! If you blend well there should be no problems. You can't beat the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic highlighter. Buildable and gives you a lovely glow to add dimension to your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

First off I Luv highlighters! And this has become one of my faves(1st is Mac's Warmed Msf) I've had this a few yrs. I decide to get this after seeing a Woc YT review(Beautiful day Mua) It just looked very pretty after she applied it with a fan brush. She also compared it to Nars Albatross. Heart,Nars blushes,but as I read reviews for "brown skin" they were just ok. So I figured for a couple bucks,I can afford to try it out. In the pan it just looks like a plain,white,sparkly powder but when applied its lovely on. It's a peachy,gold with slight shimmer. It gives a awesome glow on Woc & it blends smoothly. Which looks like a warm gold color. I also like that the "shimmer" isn't chunky & makes you look like Disco fever. I don't by a lot of Ds products,but Elf has stepped it's game up with some of the Studio line. Maybe I should recommend Elf to my half sis,who always wants me to GIVE her my Mac items lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like using highlighters !! After some reviews i've decide to try this out !! Man i love this highlight it give the perfect glow. It has the perfect hint of of pink,gold,and lite brown shimmers in it. Perfect for the summer days or a night out with friends. I add it after i do my foundation,setting powder, then i add it for the finishing touch !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this blush is awesome!!!! NIce hilighter, gives an awesome glow, and I think the color is great, shows up awesome, builds up nicely for more shimmer, LOVE!!!!! and for the price you cannot beat it!!!! HIghly recommended!!! Definitely a new make up staple for me!!