July 30, 2014 | 1978 users online

Lipstick - Marion - Fashion Design Lipstick - 724

rated 2.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 4:47:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this lipstick from Sasa Outlet in Yau Ma Tei for guess how much?! .... It's only for HKD 8! ( approximately USD 1 ). Compared to VOV Aqua Lip Lipstick, the quality of this lipstick is disappointing. First, it comes with a very cheap packaging. For its price, it is understandable that it only comes in a clear, cheap plastic packaging, but if you compare it with the VOV Aqua Lip Lipstick's packaging, you'll wonder what I'm talking about. Plus, I'm not really disappointed with the lipstick's formula, but I'm not really pleased at all as well. It is okay, but a bit drying. I don't use my MAC Prep + Prime Lips before putting this on, because for sure, this would just chap my lips up. Anyway, it's not that moisturizing, I noticed that after approximately 6-7 retouch, my lips are getting chapped or let's say, "dry."

About the staying power of this lipstick, it stays around 30 - 45 mins ( less staying power than NYX's ) before it melts to your lips.

The color of this lipstick is not that good on me, but wearable for my skin color. It is a hot pink or bright fuschia colored lipstick, which is blue-based. It is similar to NYX's Louisiana, only that it is blue-based.

I am not going to repurchase this lipstick anymore because it didn't please me that well to be precise.