October 26, 2014 | 940 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Lipstick in Cherry Frost 514A

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by EbonyPolish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this at Walgreens for 99 and that is a really cheap price for lipstick, which I love because im cheap lol. But this color is a meduim red color with a little shimmer and has a silk finish. Im what people call a redbone which means im lightskin so for me this color is too dark for my taste. Its more of a granny color red...so i would not recommend it for ages 18 and under. But it woud look good around the holidays but not for a club, party, everyday wear

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Gabrie1a

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So walgreens had a sale and for $.65 I got this lipstick... well first off, it gives me a headache, Im not sure what the formula is, but it has a musky scent, that my body cannot ignore and is entirely disagreeable, this goes for ALL WnW lipsticks in thi line. This color... leans toward the purple side then a TRUE red, which I hate, I dont do purple/blue. I could tell this buy comparing it to what I believe is a true red NYC retro red, thats a beautiful red, go for that cheapie instead of this one! Horrible

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For the price, the colour and staying power is wonderful! It is so affordable and lasts like 8 hours straight which is pretty amazing.

Will repurchase after I finish a few of my new tubes that I have been experimenting with

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by TayGraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT ! So cheap and leaves the prettiest color. This looks great on any skin tone ! If I find my lips a lil dry I apply a Chapstick first. Great Buy !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by aznflower101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I always used it sheerly and it leaves the most flattering stain. Sadly it has disappeared from my makeup bag but that's okay since it's only a dollar at the most. The cap is annoying in that it slips off pretty easily. Also, the lipstick does not screw all the way down so it can get chipped on the cap if one takes the cap on and off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is called "cherry frost" and its a fantastic bright cherry red with a bit of shimmer. I really do like this shade but its a bit much on me. I can pull this off as a great holiday party red applied with a brush and blotted but since I really want that perfect everyday red that goes with everything from jeans and t's to evening gown I think I look better in a more natural red like NYC "sheer red" or truer matte red reds like wet n wild "stoplight red." This really is a great fun red shade though if you can work it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This color is truly stunning and I feel like a total diva when I pair it with a smokey eye. For 69 cents it cannot be beat, the color payoff is exceptional for such a cheap brand. The shade is a bright red that borders on being fuchsia depending on your lighting. It has little flecks of gold shimmer in it that look very glamorous. The formula is nothing special, but I like that it is unscented and wears well (3 hours). The packaging isn't my fave but for the price, I don't expect anything fancy! It is light and plastic with a clear top so you can see what color you are using. Overall, this is a solid buy, it can't be beat for less than a dollar! My drugstore HG red lipstick is this one and it is universally flattering on all skin tones because it's neither warm nor cool toned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

edit: this is officially my number one favourite red lippy.. i do layer it on top of my other fave, Elizabeth Arden Poppy Cream.... they work well together and give the ultimate beautiful, not OTT, but very bright and glowing, red lip. Oh, a tip, which I WISH someone had told me when I was starting out with makeup:
To make red lips last very long, and only very mildly gently fade after a long day.... watch lisaeldridge's red lip video (where she's wearing the lipstick-print shirt), or makeupbyeman's...both techniques work.

Love the cherry-red shade, the mild shimmer, everything. Perhaps my fave red lippy, fun and pretty. Totally ignoring my dior and Chanel red l/s now that i have this. It does have a tendency to bleed like most drugstore l/s, so def use with l/l.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by charleyrupert

if anyone is looking for a different colored lipstick this is the perfect color to buy i love everything about this lipstick its amazing it adds personality to your make up its really wonderful go buy it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by arielelizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice lipstick! It's very cheap so I was surprised how much I liked the color. I almost never like frost finishes, but it's beautiful. I wore it with cherry lipliner from MAC. It lasted from 9:30pm to 2:30am which is pretty good!