September 16, 2014 | 962 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Cover Girl - Simply Ageless Corrector [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by treiman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm so sad CoverGirl discontinued the corrector. It was the best concealer for the bluish-purple tones under my eyes. I bought a few on ebay but CoverGirl should really bring this one back!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this on a 50% sale at cvs and wanted to try it out. It wasnt the corrector it was just the concealer in medium. I LOVE this product. its creamy and blends like a dream. Ive had it for a year now and theres still a quarter left. I wanted to get the lighter one but I cant seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone know if this product is being discontinued? I will die without it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this, coverage and lasting power is great. I realized after seeing a recent photo of myself that the shade I was using was too 'beige' so have been looking everywhere for a lighter shade. I can't find this anywhere though. Wondering if it's been discontinued?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by stuffaboutbeauty

I love this product, before it I tried other correctors to help hide my dark under eye circles but all of them were complete crap and when I found this stuff I tried it with the CoverGirl simply ageless concealer and the two of them are miracle workers together. Get these two together and see what a difference it has compared to other correctors and concealers because I have never had anything cover my dark circles completely before this stuff hit the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by ArShah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know where to start because I'm obsessed with this product that much. It's like a dream in a little pot. It is seriously probably the best concealer/corrector for under eyes that I've ever tried. WAAAAAAAAY better than the Bobbi Brown one for sure. It brightens and conceals circles under the eyes perfectly. Blends perfectly and lasts all day (with some powder of course) It's silky so when you put it on, it feels really nice on the skin and not heavy or cake-y at all. I use this for my makeup on a daily basis. It makes my skin look flawless and my makeup comes out looking awesome each time. I can't believe I'm writing an essay about a concealer but I honestly can't stop saying good things about it, it's just that good. I even got this half off at my local CVS, so that's another plus. This was my first ever purchase by CG, so because of this I went and got their Clean Whipped Cream Foundation, and I ended up loving that as well. Well done Covergirl, well done!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by monicaandree

This review is for the concealer pot in light, not the yellow tinted corrector.

I adore this concealer! It is creamy and highly pigmented, and blends really well. It is very lightweight, not at all heavy, and doesn't crease under my eyes when blended and set with powder. Sadly, I suspect that CG may be discontinuing this product as it has been 50% off at CVS for a few weeks. I scooped up 2 pots which should last me a year or more. This has replaced my Benefit Bo-ing! I have heavy dark circles and this works very well to mask them when coupled with the cover girl yellow corrector stick concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

UPDATE: I still don't think this product amazing but I have noticed that it doesn't crease and the product in the pan lasts along time. I use everyday and barely made a dent.
    I bought this on sale at shoppers drugmart for $8 usually it's about $16 I believe. I picked up two cause of the cheap sale price! Over all this product is ok though not my HG. I like the packaging unlike other people do. I think it's super cute and perfect for storing. Colour is a tad to dark for my skin, I'm about a nw15 so I put this on first then foundation then my regular concelor. I put no to repurchasing because I don't feel that it's that amazing for the regular price. So yes I think it's an ok product it's just not for me. Plus I really don't suffer from bags under my eyes anyway.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

I def think for drug store and for Cover Girl this is way too expensive but you do get a lot of product and yes, it does have Olay in it. Whats up with all the drug store stuff getting so $$$ (ahem physicians formula). Anyhow points off for that. The product itself is great. I DID get it by mistake as a concealer and in retrospect should have bought the same bottled product but in "light" or "medium" if thats what i wanted. Per other reviews, its not actually a concealer, its very yellow toned corrector, but for me, does a good job at concealing/evening out and brightening under-eye. I do not have very dark under eye circles, but find a little under eye product like this can really wake up your face. It applies smoothly and like i said there is a ton of product. I do not mind the twist top. This doesn't work so much for covering pimples and can slip off the rest of the face but for eyes its great because its smooth and can be patted in nicely without feeling like your tugging at the delicate eye-skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Olom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've suffered from dark undereye circles since childhood (damn genetics) and have had no luck (so far) in getting rid of, or at least, reducing the appearance of them.

From past experience, I'm not a big fan of concealers - throughout the years, I've tried different drugstore concealers and if it wasn't buying the wrong colour 90% of the time that would put me off from using them, it was the fact that they would melt off my face, settle into lines (making it look like I had wrinkles), and/or my eyeliner would run down and "stick" to the concealer, making my dark circles look worse. I decided to try this product because I've once again become self-conscious of my dark circles - even with a decent creme foundation, they are still quite visible and probably more so when in natural sunlight.

I saw this product on the CoverGirl website and researched it further on here and decided to give it a shot. I bought this corrector at Shoppers Drug Mart for CDN $11.99 but didn't buy a concealer to put over it because I thought I should try this out first, see how I like it. And the verdict is: LIKE IT! This product acts as an amazing base and I agree with other reviewers that's it's a good highlighter... it goes on SO smooth and a little goes a long way, the price isn't so bad once you take that into account. I put this on after my face primer has dried up a bit and then put on my foundation a few minutes later, waiting for it to "settle". The colour is universal, I suppose... it's WAY lighter than my skin tone but it is meant to be worn UNDER concealer/foundation and the foundation I use (Revlon New Complexion One-Step Compact Makeup in Medium Beige) does a great job of blending this… the corrector doesn't even "wipe off" too much when you're blending it and putting powder over it (which is a big problem for me). Aside from my dark circles, I also dab this onto spider veins and red spots on my face so that my problems areas are less visible - not 100% concealed but a noticeable difference for me compared to not using this. I can't wait to find a decent concealer to try with this. The only complaint I have with this is packaging - I would prefer a "flip" top instead of a screw on top. People interested in this might also want to buy a concealer brush or something so you're not constantly putting your fingers into the container. Keep it as bacteria-free as possible!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by linet182

All I have to say is-- OH MY GOD! This is a miracle product. I use primer on my face then apply this concealer on all my red marks. I know this is mainly for under eye area, but I use it all over. does a GEAT job at covering all my acne scars and brown spots and I use a foundation over it and my skin looks so much better. I have been getting everyone hooked on this stuff. if you have a lot of dark spots- this stuff should be your best friend.