April 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Bronzers - Essence - Bronzing Pearls

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by agnebai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I believe I cannot get a better bronzer FOR THIS PRICE. I'm using No.02 and it's great - not too pink, not shiny, looks quite natural on my face. Will probably buy it again (but I can see this one will last for a LONG time...)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by lizzieloo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, mainly because IT'S LITTLE BALLS OF MAKEUP but also because it lends a bronzy tone to the skin. I have it in Let the Sun Shine In, or 02. I am fair, but I find I have to sweep my brush along the balls to get pigmentation. Some may be annoyed by this, but I think it's fun. The packaging is cute and the screw top can be kind of a pain when I'm in a hurry, but it hasn't broken or anything. Overall, a great buy if bronzer isn't a big deal to you.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by jordandean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Found this @ Ulta. I have been wanting some bronzing balls but can't bring myself to pay the big bucks for Guerlain's! These were on sale for $1.49. They are very subtle but look very nice and glowy on my fair skin. I general wear 02 in most foundations. This mixes bronze, gold and peach together. Not too matte and not too shimmery. I like it better than my expensive Nars Laguna for a subtle glow!
ETA: constantly getting balls stuck in my brush and then they drop out all over the bathroom. Downgraded from a 4 to a 2.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

A nice bronzer for those of us that can't afford expensive ballz. Nice bargain ballz for $2.99 found @ Ulta. The color pearls are coral, gold & bronzey brown. The pearls are small & round. The finish is very subtle. you won't get that obvious look "I'm wearing bronzer w/ this". I don't think this is deep enough for darker skin tones though. I like this because it looks very natural on me and no orange. I also like this because it is not full of sparkles nor is it matte. This bronzer has a nice glowy pearl sheen to it. As for the compartment, it is cheap small and plastic. But, this is very inexpensive and I don't expect fancy packaging. I think this is a nice touch for your bronzer collection.