April 17, 2014 | 1827 users online

Masks - LUSH - Oatifix Fresh Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by l0laxc0la

I used to not believe in that whole "objectum sexuality" stuff until I found Oatifix and now I'm pretty sure I'm in love with a face mask.... seriously though

I was drawn to Oatifix online because its hydrating, preservative-free (I avoid parabens), and contains oatmeal, which I know is great for eczema from all the oatmeal baths I took as a little kid. Also, it's not too expensive which is awesome. So I went to the store to check it out and the second I smelled it I knew I had to have it... It literally smells like banana bread batter... Incredible. [Sometime's I'll do the freeman's chocolate strawberry mask before this one and it's like I'm baking.. on my face]

Anyway, my skin is incredbily dry and reactive to almost everything so I was a bit terrified to put this on my face, but the patch test went well, and the rest is history. I haven't found a product yet that soothes and heals my itchy, flaky winter skin like this one, leaving my skin smooth but without clogging my pores. I noticed it has clay as an ingredient so maybe that counterbalances all the oils? Unclear but I'm going with it. But if you have crazy dry sensitive skin like me, give this a try!! Just make sure to do a spot test first to see if you're allergic to any of the fragrance they include.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Beeebee

I barely got this mask yesterday and after washing it off my skin feels way more moisturized and looks brighter and feels soo soft! It smells so good, I love it so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Oatifix has to be one of my most favorite masks from Lush. It smells soooooo good...like banana bread, and it's one of the most moisturizing masks I've found. I put it on after a shower 1 or 2 times a week and my skin always feels baby butt soft right after. Will continue to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This has been my go to moisturizing mask, especially during the cooler months, and I love it. It smells so comforting and delicious......Christmasy! The texture is kinda lumpy, and a bit tricky to smooth over the face. Doesn't dry hard. Very moisturizing! Warning:: it smells incredible, but try not to be tempted into using it everyday until its gone!! Lol. It might clog your pores up a bit like it did me..hehe. If you use about two times a week, you'll be good. I would highly recommend this mask. Great mask at a great price.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by xxicah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Oatfix along with Cupcake. Oatfix has a great smell. The texture is very gooey (for me) and upon slabbing the product on my face, the little blobs of oatmeal tend to slide off. I noticed that it helped give my skin a glowy complexion. My skin was also softer and more hydrated. I'm not sure if it's just LUSH Taiwan, but the product I had was barely half-filled...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by FatalGrace

First of all, let me start by telling you about my skin condition.
lately i've been using creams for acne and it left my skin extremely dry, to the point where you see bits of skin flaking all over my face.
after 4-5 hours of putting any deep moisturiser my face starts flaking again.
i couldn't wear foundation because it would look cakey on my skin (and yes i do wear water based foundation for dry skin over layers of moisturisers)..
so its safe to say my skin is extremely dry.

>>>>> NOW ABOUT THIS MASK <<<<<<
this mask saved my life, its the best thing i have ever put on my face.

i use it every day for 15 mins. i usually put it on my face as soon as i wake up and before i get into the shower. by the time i wash it off, my face is fresh, moisturised and bright.

1- it moisturises the skin deeply (i no longer need to wear three layers of deep moisturisers to prevent flakiness. ( i just put this mask. rinse my face with water only *no soap* dry it, apply my sunblock and then my bb cream) and my skin is left smooth and moisturised the whole day.

2-even though the pot looks really small. it lasts me 3 weeks (roughly 20 applications all over my face)

3- after using it for a month it left my skin bright and fresh

4- it smells delicious and the packaging is great.

leave this in the fridge. the worker at lush said you can keep it in the fridge for 28 days and 8 days outside the fridge.
as for the price, in my opinion for all the miracles it done to me i say its worth it.

(tip for those who use it. Put it on your face 10 mins before you get into the shower and then once you're in, turn the hot water on and let it steam, leave it on for 10 extra mins.
i usually wash my body and hair and then rinse it off) when i do that i get better results, my face looks brighter and feels smoother.
that's just my personal preference and it works great with me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although this is marketed for sensitive skin, it made mine burn and my cheeks were hot and bright red for several hours after I rinsed it off with lots of cold water. I had a look at the ingredients and it must be something in the perfume that caused the reaction. I don't know why Lush would actually add perfume to a product for sensitive skin... being mainly bananas and oats, it can't smell that bad to begin with, can it?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by MichelleLee86

I LOVE this face mask. I have used every Lush fresh face mask, and this by far is the best. I will never part with this product. It makes my skin so soft and very clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Kishypenguins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yum :) makes me hungry! I have dry and sensitive skin so I find if very hard to find a mask that I don't have allergies to. I have had one in the fridge for 3 months now (I don't use it every week) and it hasn't gone off. Don't worry about the 3 week best before, it will be fine! Makes my skin feel really soft and glowy. I want to eat it, but I resist! I wish it was cheaper in Australia. Compared to the UK it's a little bit of a rip off. Ask for a sample before diving in!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Christac3698

Definitely a pain to apply, but oh how soft my face has felt since applying this mask. I would do this at night, and one mistake I made, you do not need to use your nightly moisturizer after rinsing the mask off. It leaves your face very moisturized, will repurchase and keep in fridge.... :)