August 27, 2014 | 928 users online

Lotions/ Creams - OPI - Avojuice Skin Quenchers in Mango Juicie

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

During a salon visit, the manicurist rubbed this all over my hands and wrist. Lovely scent, no greasy residue and made my hands soft and smooth. They used the Cranberry one on my daughter but I liked the Mango better. Would be better if with pump but the price would probably be higher. Didn't realize it came in more scents. Sold for $8.50 in a large enough bottle. Will have to ask one for Christmas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

This is such a lovely scented lotion! I just received a bottle from my hairdresser and not only is the smell divine, just like fresh juicy mangoes, but it sinks in quickly, leaves no greasy residue, and left my hands smooth as butter. It truly does smell like fresh fruit, unlike a lot of artificial-smelling lotions and creams.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by hhsrunner2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lotion. I have very dry skin on my hands but hate putting lotions on because of the oily feeling they leave on my skin. This lotion helps with my dry skin and I don't feel like my hands are greasy and dirty, just very smooth. Plus the smell is amazing! I will definitely repurchase as should you!<3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by bluemelon

I'm surprised that the Mango Juicie hasn't been reviewed yet. As with all the other juicies in the range, it is a light, readily absorbed lotion, which is non-greasy and leaves the skin soft and beautifully moisturised. The key ingredient to these lotions is the avocado oil, which is rich in vitamin E, which Iove. I understand that because it is a small molecule, it penetrates deep into the skin. Even after washing my hands, my skin feels soft and smooth, so I think that is testament to that. And that is the most amazing part of this lotion - it TOTALLY soaks into the skin, leaving no traces or residue. All you are left with is amazingly soft skin.

The mango fragrance is probably my favourite - it's so fresh (literally like just cutting a mango), and isn't really sweet or overpowering. It actually reminds me of mango sorbet! And the pump bottles that the 600mL and 200mL bottles come with are great. The little 30mL squeeze bottle is cute and is great for the handbag.

Overall a fantastic lotion with an amazing smell. If you don't like the feeling of lotions on your skin - I highly recommend this one because you can't feel that you have any lotion on. A little goes a long way, so less is more with this one, and it also makes for a great hand cream as well as a body lotion. And if you love mango scents - definitely check this one out.